Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) Empty
PostSubject: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:07

Meadowfall had gotten up somewhat early in the morning and ate already. She was a bit nervous but pushed the feeling away.Shouldn't  be too hard to train an apprentice right?, Meadowfall thought as she padded to the apprentices den  to wake her apprentice,Dawnpaw. "Dawnpaw wake up its time for training " She mewed.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

PostSubject: Re: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:15

Finally it was morning. Dawnpaw felt as if she couldn't sleep much, she was much to excited to start her first day of training with Meadowfall. The pretty ginger she-cat awoke from her nest her bright blue eyes still glazed with some-what heavy sleep. Her jaws parted into a large yawn before she trotted out of the den greeting Meadowfall with excited yet anxious bright blue eyes. "Mornin! Meadowfall" The newly appointed apprentice mewed respectfully, her ear flicking as she glanced eagerly towards the she-cat. "So what are we gonna do for training! I'm okay for anything really." The she-cat mewed, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:19

Meadowfall smiled a little at the ginger apprentice"morning Dawnpaw and for training today I was going to show you the territory and borders before I show you how to hunt"Meadowfall newed."though I'd suggest you get something to eat from the fresh kill pile before we head out."She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:24

Territory and the borders as well as hunting?! Today was going to tire the small apprentice out rather quickly. Although she was eager to finally get out of the camp for the first time and see the forest with her own bright blue eyes. She was hesitant to eat something, she figured she would have more of an appetite after her training. Dawnpaw simply shook her head, smiling thankfully. "Err.. thats okay Meadowfall! Not really hungry right now, maybe I will get my appetite back after training!" She mewed her bright blue eyes glowing. Before she bounded ahead of her mentor, her tail flicking. "So where to first! The border? Or the territory! Oooh I can't wait." She squeaked as she bounded up and down in place.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:29

Meadowfall nodded and smiled watching the apprentice bounce in excitement. She let out a slight purr before she mewed" we will start with the border " She mewed smiling some as she padded to Dawnpaw and led the way out of camp.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 21:48

Dawnpaw nodded as Meadowfall explained where they would go first. She expected the territory, but the border was better! She would be able to take a glimpse of the other clans territorys as well as her own. The pretty apprentice hustled after the she-cat, trotting exactly by her side. Her bright blue eyes focused on the land ahead of her, which was all very breath taking. "So tell me Meadowfall! What do you like about the territory the most?" The apprentice mewed trying to strike up a conversation to get to know her mentor better.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 22:03

Meadowfall padded quietly beside her apprentice leading her to the Gorge and with it was also a border of sorts for Windclan and Riverclan. Upon hearing the question Meadowfall seemed to stop for a moment and think."Well I like how open it is in the territory... I like just how open it is really because at night the night sky is always beautiful to look at and we are able to see it. Unlike Riverclan cats where they have the river and all that, Thunderclan cats with their forest,which I couldn't stand to be in it just wouldn't feel right to me,Shadowclan with well you get what I mean I'm sure"Meadowfall mewed smiling some as she continued to walk. "What about you what do you like about it so far?"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)   A morning full  of training with Dawn (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

A morning full of training with Dawn (closed)
Page 1 of 1