Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] Empty
PostSubject: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:09

Thinstripe padded into the apprentices den "Lakepaw its time for training, when your fully awake you can see me at the entrance" Thinstripe mewed already padding out of the dark den and sitting at the entrance of camp.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:18

Lakepaw opened his eyes, yawned, and then gave his fluffy light brown pelt a quick wash and then padded out with a grin. "I'm ready. What are we doing today?" The tabby tom meowed flicking his tail excitedly.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:25

"Your choice" she mewed "Hunting, Fighting...anything"
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:33

Lakepaw smile. "Hunting sounds good."

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyWed 30 Mar 2016 - 17:42

Thinstripe nodded "Alright, follow me" she walked into the forest "I will explain to you how to stalk prey then demonstrate" she looked at Lakepaw calmly "First you need to scent the area around you, when you scent something for example a mouse you slowly stalk it. There are many ways to catch prey, with your claw, your teeth most things. I do them depending on the animal, sometimes I pinning it down and bite it" she stopped somewhere where the trees shaded the land and it was cool "This is where we will train today, now watch me wip scent, stalk, and kill the prey" Thinstripe lifted her muzzle in the air, breathing in all the scents. She had smelled a rabbit near by, she soon enough found it and stalked it quietly. Unsheathing her claws she pounced up onto it locking it down and biting it, she dropped it in front of Lakepaw "Now I will dig a hole to put it in so no cat or animal can take it, now you try" she quickly dug a hole to put her and Lakepaw's in.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 10:26

Lakepaw watched and the nodded. He scented the air and then looked around for the thrush he just scented. Slowly he stalked it until he was close enough to pounce on it. He crouched putting all his weight on his haunches and sprung, pinning the bird down and biting its neck, killing it.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 10:51

Thinsrtripe smiled a bit "Good, you can now put it with my catch and I'll bury it" she looked down at the hole and dropped hers in.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 10:57

Lakepaw picked up his thrush and put it into the hole with Thinstripe's prey.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 11:04

Thinstripe buried both pieces of prey and looked at Lakepaw "Now were going to learn how to fight" she mewed "First move is Front Paw Blow, use a sheathed paw and run it across your opponents face. I will be your opponent" she stood still "Go" she ordered
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:11

Lakepaw flicked his tail and faced his mentor. He raised his paw and smashed it over her head in the way she told him to.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:19

Thinstripe looked at Lakepaw and nodded "Good, now Front Paw Strike. Do the same but with a unsheathed claw, it wont hurt me" she ordered again.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:40

Lakepaw nodded and unsheathed his claws. He smashed his paw over Thinstripe's head just like she said.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 17:45

Thinstripe took a step back "Now for Belly Rake, this is when my belly is exposed and you rake it with your claws" she mewed "But I'm going to be moving, you need to find when you can rake my belly when it's exposed" she began to run and jump.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 22:50

Lakepaw bounded after Thinstripe and slid under her. He raked his sheathed claws on her belly.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] EmptyThu 31 Mar 2016 - 22:52

"Good but try to get me with a unsheathed claw, that with hurt your opponent" she mewed still jumping and running.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]   Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool] Empty

Back to top Go down

Training at dawn [Closed for me and Cloverpool]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next