Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) Empty
PostSubject: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:51 am

As Iris slowly walked along the cold, white paths which bordered the Thunderpaths of Twolegplace, she looked up into the dark sky above her. Stars twinkled in the darkness as the moon gave off an eerie and dim glow. Twolegplace was pretty empty; no monsters roared past and no Twolegs roamed about. It was just Iris, like it had always been, or at least like how she remembered it had always been. A sad sigh escaped her mouth as she stopped on the sidewalk. Her mother, Spirit, was back at the alley, sleeping. Iris had quietly sneaked out and went on a walk to clear her thoughts.

Her ears twitched at the sound of something behind her...paw steps. She took a big gulp; Iris knew what rouges around Twolegplace were like, they were bitter and ruthless. She unsheathed her claws and narrowed her eyes as she demeaned, "Who's there?" without turning around.

Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) Image13

Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 4:17 pm

Blizzard jumped at the sight of the new cat, his heart skipping a beat. He swallowed thickly and stared at the ground intently.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Iris whipped around when no answer was given. She stared at the cat with her eyes no longer into slits, and suddenly her heart raced. The silver tom whom stood before her glowed in the faint rays of the moonlight and his icy blue eyes looked like orbs of glowing light. His fur looked smooth and sleek, and he looked like the most handsome tom there ever was. "Wh...who are you?" she asked softly, in her voice that was naturally quiet and sweet. She sheathed her claws and took a step closer to the tom, wanting to drink in his scent.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Blizzard swallowed." I am Blizzard. You are?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 5:48 pm

Iris was distracted by his beauty, almost distracted enough to miss his answer and question. It took the tabby a moment for his sentence to sink in before she spoke. "I'm Iris," she said softly. His scent finally came to her nose when a breeze blew past that ruffled her long, tabby fur; Blizzard smelled of all things lovely, and he reminded her of someone but she couldn't remember who. She usually didn't talk to anyone but Spirit, but she couldn't let this handsome tom slip out of her paws just because she was quiet.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Blizzard smile shyly and shifted his paws. " Where do you live, Iris?"

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:13 pm

Iris blinked her yellow eyes at the tom as she studied him. "I live in an abandoned Twoleg nest not to far from here," she said as she pointed with her tail the direction at which she and Spirit lived. She forgot to mention the fact that she lived with her mother. "W...where do you live, Blizzard?" As she said his name, she blushed a little. She didn't know why, but she just did. A warm feeling ignited inside her chest like a fire that couldn't be put out. The rouge had never felt this way before, and she wondered what it meant.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 8:44 pm

Blizzard smiled. "A camp, with a lot of other rouges."

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:02 pm

So, he's from Bloodclan. Iris returned a smile. "That's great, maybe I could meet them sometime?" She asked softly. "And maybe we could hang out sometime, too?"

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:11 pm

Blizzard nodded. " Like uh.. could you meet me at the old barn in three sunrises?"

Ooc: I always ask this, would you like her to have kits in the future?

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 9:32 pm

OOC: Yeah, that'd be great if your up to it. But the only thing is that because Iris and Spirit are making a clan and Blizzard is in Boneclan, we might have to do something like some kits go to her and some go to him or something like that.

IC: Iris purred. "Sounds great," she said.

Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) EmptySat Aug 29, 2015 10:13 pm

Ooc: ok.

Blizzard nodded and padded off.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)   Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz) Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe it's love at first sight? (Closed for me and Topaz)
Page 1 of 1