Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:15 pm

Gorsepaw lead them both to near the abandon badger set where the he had seen some horsetail growing the other day. The place was thoroughly abandoned by all predators, but most avoided it anyway. The perfect place for them to talk.

As he plucked out the freshest pieces of horsetail, being careful to leave enough so it continued to grow, he spoke. "So how are you? Well, you and Littlepath. Might as well hear from you, he's not much of a talker these days."

Last edited by Kisuchu on Thu May 07, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 5:47 pm

"Yeah...he's not but I've been okay"Meadowfall mewed as she watxhed her brother pick the horsetail. She wasn't sure how to explain how she had been feeling the past few days.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:19 pm

"Just okay? I thought you wanted to talk?" He called out skeptically, while they hadn't spoken in a while, making things a little awkward, Gorsepaw had no interest in beating around the bush. She either talked, or they went back to continuing the family tradition of burying things deep down and never dealing with it. Either way though, he needed to collect more herbs. Laying all the horsetail stems on the leaf, he picked it all up gently, balancing the leaf in his jaws.

Then he lead her to the moor to find dandelions to help with stings. Too many nettles had started to grow in Greenleaf, and kits/apprentices/warriors were getting stung. He dashed about tearing out dandelions, waiting for her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:27 pm

"Well i did i mean we haven't talked in a while"Meadowfall mewed following."i mean i guess theres not much to talk about i mean with everything that happened."She mewed following him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:01 pm

"Well then, it was nice talking to you? Unless you have any other obvious comments you'd like to add." The dandelion in front of him was ripped out a little stronger than recommended, his teeth tearing into the stem. He was tired of this song and dance.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Meadowfall was quiet for a moment taking notice of him ripping a dandlion from the stem . She was quiet before she mewed"well i dont have a comment but would it hurt for me to just hang out with you"she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 8:18 am

"It does hurt, Meadowfall. Everything does." The calico spat out, twisting to face his sister directly. Pain laced his voice as he showed uncharacteristic vulnerability to the only cat in the world he could trust. He felt guilty yet furious over many things, from Nettlewing leaving to Suntail's death. There was much the calico tom had to feel terrible over. "Nothing is the same."
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 08, 2015 10:46 am

Meadowfall flinched and looked down"i know....i know that it does hurt...it hurts me too..."Meadowfall mewed looking at her brother.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:20 am

"Do you?" He asked, an accusing edge taking over his voice. Though his siblings had gone through the same experience as him, he was the one who had to confront their father. He was the one who fought to get the truth out of their mother. And he hated it. Why was it always him?

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 EmptySat May 09, 2015 1:25 am

Meadowfall looked at him. She was quiet as she said"yes i do . It hurts me as much it does you.but yes i know you went through a lot more to get to where we are but that no reason to be so mean"Meadowfall mewed quietly before looking away"you know your not the only one hurt by what they did"She mewed hurt in her voice as she left the leaf and turned to padd back to camp.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]   Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbs, Herbs and more Herbs [OPEN]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2