Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Learning of herbs [Open to all]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Learning of herbs [Open to all] Empty
PostSubject: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 11:44 am

CloudPatches sniffed around and looked for herbs. He knew death berries were poisonous and marigold was good for infections. Cobwebs for bleeding and coltsfoot for breathing as well as juniper. Chervil for infected rat bits and for aches. Honey to soothe throats but he wouldn't try to get that. He trotted along and found some borage. The leaves would help some queens with milk flow if they had any trouble. There were some many kits lately in WindClan and no doubt it was good, but that meant he had to stock up more since he was the new medicine cat er apprentice. As he gathered more herbs his stack grew huge he would need some help carrying it back.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Honeypaw saw her dad and trotted over to him. "Hi dad! Wow, you collected a lot of herbs! Need any help?" She'd be happy to help. He was her dad, and the clans, um, new medicine cat. She was glad he wasn't always the medicine cat, but now he was.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:15 pm

CloudPatches smiled and said. "Of course I need all the help I can get. The old medicine cat left the herbs alone for so long that their unusable. Luckily I've found a few good patches around. Lets hope green cough doesn't come because I have no catnip except for the few left behind." He nudged a pile towards her and them grabbed his own. "Lets look for some more coltsfoot before heading back."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyWed Dec 03, 2014 8:56 pm

"Sure thing, CloudPatches!" Looking for the yellow plant, she saw some water and some growing near it. Picking it up in her jaws, she said, "I found a good patch over here!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 12:12 pm

CloudPatches trotted over. "Don't pick them all we want it to be able to grow next new-leaf." He started grabbing the leaves and plant carefully. As he finished he put it on the stack and said. "Want to help me organize once we get back? Of course you'll need to ask your mentor before helping me don't want you getting in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyFri Dec 05, 2014 3:29 am

"Okay Cloudpatches. I'll ask her. I love to help!" She mewed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:44 pm

Tigerkit poked his head out of the nursery when he saw the medicine cat come back in. He dashed over to them, he was really bored, so he thought he could help them in some way.

(sorry if I'm not supposed to roleplay with you, I'll leave if that's the case)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:47 pm

Please read the dates. Yet again, if it is over a month old, it is a dead topic.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learning of herbs [Open to all]   Learning of herbs [Open to all] Empty

Back to top Go down

Learning of herbs [Open to all]
Page 1 of 1