Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)

Go down 
+5
Sunlit
Winterpaw
Ash
Ice
Clover
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Empty
PostSubject: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 18:55

Gold padded over to the large group of clan cats a few big bundles of herbs in her mouth. She set them down and called out to the injured cats. "Clan cats if you don't mind I've come bearing a gift for you!" She meowed hoping to get some attention to their wounds. "I bring herbs to treat your wounds if you have serious wounds I will attend to them right away." She meowed her gaze sweeping over all the injured cats.

Cloverpool picked her head up from her paws and blinked nudging a few close by cats.

Lightpaw and Stonepaw picked their heads up when Cloverpool nudged them.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 19:28

Smokepelt lifted his head, giving his back legs a stretch as he exited his "den", which was extremely cramped. So far, the rouges had been fairly friendly, which he appreciated, although it was not ideal to be friends with them. We don't really have a choice... Padding over to the rouge and limping from a injuring on his shoulder, the grey tom dipped his head respectfully. "I didn't know rouges knew about herbs," he meowed softly, looking down at the bundle of herbs.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) VHQrlk5
Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) 1QYZaRo

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 20:26

Gold smiled. "Well I used to be a Riverclan cat. and Dreamleaf was my mentor along with my aunt Wisteriasky.." She meowed looking at his shoulder. She looked at the tom. "May I?"

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6729

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 21:04

Ashwing walked out of the den after extracting herself from an apprentice's tail when she heard the word "herbs". She hadn't been able to sleep all night because her itchy wounds kept reopening. She didn't feel she had much more blood left. She sat down by the rogue medicine cat, not awake enough to speak yet.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyWed 15 Jun 2016 - 22:23

Snowstorm walked over hearing a rogue medicine cat. Cobwebs weren't helping the scratch on her face from Nettletail. It opened the scar in her eye. She also had scratches on her cheeks from Eveningsong. Her chest was aching now and then. "My chest aches now and then, and the rest explains itself." she said softly, she was tired. Almost everywhere stung. Her chest, her cheeks, her face, her eye... She needed herbs of everything.

Swiftpaw didn't have much wounds, but the few she had stung. She walked over and sat down with a slash in her side.

Snakepaw didn't have any wounds, he was a bit tired. A cat can see him in the "den". He fell back asleep.

Oceanlight walked over. She had a long scratch in her side that opened sometimes when she sleeps. That and a scratch in her forehead. The cobwebs she gathered didn't help them. She was glad a rogue decided to help them.
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 6:58

"Alright lets see now.. Cats who are very injured behind me please, and cats who are now really injured go rest by this wall so that I will be able to treat your wounds." Gold meowed. It would be easier to divide and conquer over the seemingly huge mass of wounds.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 7:12

Aspenpaw had just come out of his makeshift den when the rogue cat offer to give us herbs. He sighed with relief at the thought of getting something to help these itchy wounds that wouldn't let him sleep. The cobwebs didn't help and he kept reopening them Everytime he finally fell asleep, which then woke him up. His wounds weren't that bad just a long scratch on his face and shoulder along with a few scratches on his ears and nose. Others had it worse. he thought as he padded over to the wall to rest and wait like she had said.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Sign_s13
Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 7:58

Dreamleaf padded over to Gold.
"I'll help out as well," Dreamleaf announced and she grabbed some of the herbs. She had to admit, Gold had quite a stock of herbs.Dreamleaf moved over to Aspenpaw and sat down. She began to plaster some cobwebs on the open wounds. She also created a poultice and smoothed it onto the wounds to help the healing and stop the infections.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:05

Frozenflame sat to the side, eyes narrowed. He didn't trust these rouges, weather they were their only hope of survival or not. This...this cat named "Gold" appeared to be a once-clan-cat who left the clans as a medicine cat to....do what? Live with a few rouges? Live with and heal the ones who took so many of her own kind's lives? How pitiful, how unloyal. She abandoned her own clan to live in twolegplace. Frozenflame didn't like this one bit. Not only that, but to him, the rogues seemed eager to lay their claws on the clan cats. When Felix first discovered them, he hadn't hesitated to unsheathe his claws and keep them that way while Frozenflame explained what was happening. Plus, the one named Raven seemed a bit too upset with the fact that they were all staying there. She looked like she would rip out anyone's throat at any second. And the rogues claimed they were friendly? Yeah right. Frozenflame refused to take treatment from Gold and he refused to eat prey caught by the rogues. Maybe he was stubborn, or maybe he was just untrustful to outsiders due to what had happened in his life, but he knew for sure that when he got back to Thunderclan, he would chase off any rogue that stepped even one paw on their territory. "Dreamleaf? Cloudpaw? Where are the Medicine Cats?" Frozenflame called out from where he sat on the edge of the "camp". His wounds ached bad, and he needed help for them soon.

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Image13

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Bleu Haikyuu

Bleu Haikyuu

Characters : {A}Amberkit
Clan/Rank : {A}TC Kit
Taurus Horse
Number of posts : 1896

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:12

Dreamleaf turned around, leaving Aspenpaw's wounds to rest for a little.The medicine cat padded over to Frozenflame and sat down. She could see in his eyes that he clearly wasn't happy. Dreamleaf began to treat his wounds with poultice and cobwebs.
"I can see you're not very happy with the arrangements. Gold is trustworthy. I was her mentor for a while, you know. She wanted to become an independent medicine cat... I don't know exactly what happened after that, but now she's here I guess. I don't trust this group of rouges very much, either... but right now they are helping us and that's all we need," Dreamleaf murmured. The medicine cat slid a poppy seed out of her bundle and put it in front of Frozenflame.
"This will help soothe the pain, but you'll feel tired for a while. Get some rest," Dreamleaf mewed.

Acrylic

Characters : Halfdawn (H) | Vixenheart (V) | Morningshine (M) Frostedgaze (F) | Squirrelpaw (SQ) Cindercloud (DECEASED) | Wishpaw (DECEASED) | Fawn (DECEASED) | Seedpaw (DECEASED) | Swanpaw (DECEASED)
Clan/Rank : (H) ThunderClan NAW | (V) SkyClan Deputy | (M) ThunderClan YW | (F) ShadowClan YW | (SQ) SkyClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 915

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 8:19

Vixenpaw was out of the den when her nose picked up the scent of herbs.
Thank StarClan that these rogues are friendly, or half us, including me, would've probably died because of blood loss or something... She thought gratefully, trotting over to Gold and standing behind her. Her forehead had dry blood clotted around where Cinnamonpaw had attacked her. Her nose had a cut straight across it, her belly felt like it was cut open, but it wasn't. There were long, jagged claw marks where Cinnamonpaw had ran her claws along on her belly. Those were the major cuts. But there were various scars and her front left paw pad was still bleeding when she had stepped on a nettle. The ginger and white apprentice went ahead and attempted to pull the nettle out of her pad with her teeth.

~~~~~~

Frostedpaw was slower in coming out. She had a long claw cut on her right back leg. There was some dry blood cluttered around her right eye, and one of her claws dangled loosely from her paws. She padded up and stood in front of Vixenpaw.
"Sorry, Vixenpaw, I gotta step in front of ya." She said nonchalantly.
"You can't just- oh forget it, stand in front of me. Do whatever you want." Frostedpaw heard Vixenpaw respond.
Frostedpaw liked these rogues. They seemed so nice. Felix was kind of hostile when they had first met him, but the others like Gold, Pepper, and Gray seemed fine. She flicked her paw, wincing as a sharp, sudden pain went up her leg that had the long cut on it.

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) 465?cb=20160814030455
Back to top Go down
http://hopeintheclouds.proboards.com/
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 9:57

Snowstorm's wounds on cheeks and side were common, but the slash on her head that opened her scar wasn't. Her eye bled. That was a serious wound in her book. She walked behind Gold.

Swiftpaw and Oceanlight went to the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6729

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 10:17

Due to the scratches all along Ashwing's side that kept reopening, she stood behind the medicine rogue.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 11:12

Ferretshine kept to the side, her wounds were few. She didn't need any herbs for a scratch or two. "Thank you, Gold," she said sweetly, "For everything. I think we misjudged the rogues in the area."

Ooc: mobile yo

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5896

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) EmptyThu 16 Jun 2016 - 13:28

Smokepelt gave a nod to the medicine rouge, still lost in thought. She used to be a clan cat? Noticing more cats had come to get their wounds treated, the tom gave a meow of thanks and stood up, stepping aside for the other clan cats. "Thank you, but I can wait to be treated," he meowed with a smile, padding over to Ashwing. "Good morning, mother," Smokepelt purred, nudging her cheek with his muzzle. He missed WindClan dearly, but having at least Ashwing around was enough to make him happy.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) VHQrlk5
Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) 1QYZaRo

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)   Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats) Empty

Back to top Go down

Come one come all I've got herbs and you've got wounds (open for the exlied cats)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next