Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Double Whammy (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakepaw
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2540

Double Whammy (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Double Whammy (Open)   Double Whammy (Open) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 9:22

By now, Deernose had discovered that his condition was chronic. Intransferable, but uncurable. It had weakened his immune system, leaving him vulnerable to the breakout of Whitecough and Greencough. Currently, he showed the middle stages of the Whitecough. He was refusing treatment, saying things along the lines of, "So and so needs it more than me." The brown tom had stayed away from his Clanmates, only speaking with those who were also ill.

Needless to say, he had alienated himself. No one exactly knew who he was anymore; maybe just as the tallest cat in Windclan, the tallest dwarf. When was the last time someone had greeted him, just to converse? He felt like an old man. "It's far past time to join the elders," he often found himself thinking. But no, he assured himself that he had many more seasons available to him.

In reality, he doesn't. If he didn't accept any medicine, the two illnesses within him would bring the tom down. Right now, sleep was egging him on, even as he was sitting, watching, waiting to volunteer for a patrol. He shook his head, and noticed a cat approaching him. Scanning their face, body language, he attempted to calculate their purpose, and whether it was safe for them to be near the sick warrior.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Double Whammy (Open)   Double Whammy (Open) EmptyFri 20 Feb 2015 - 11:03

CloudPatches coughed as he carried a few leaves of catmint. Spotting DeerNose he stumbled towards him. "DeerNose. Have you been given herbs yet? I can't remember who I gave them to or anything. My mind feels like it's full of bees." He coughed heavily turning his head away.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Double Whammy (Open)   Double Whammy (Open) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 7:52

Deeming it realatively safe, Deernose relaxed, letting himself cough quietly. At the medicine cat's question, he lied. "Of course. It just hasn't kicked in yet, I suppose." As if to prove the last sentence, he wheezed to breathe. "Not having much luck with yourself, are you?" the older tom added, noticing how vicious the other's coughs were.

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Double Whammy (Open)   Double Whammy (Open) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 8:32

CloudPatches nodded and looked around. Heh not really. I always thought Medicine Cats never got sick I guess I was wrong. I just hope leaf-bare ends soon I'm tired of looking at snow." He chuckled a bit before coughing again.
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Double Whammy (Open)   Double Whammy (Open) EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 13:57

"True, although I'm not completely sure if you were more likely to get sick because you were around the patients, or not because you were the medicine cat, after all." Deernose mused, shivering slightly. He wrapped his tail against his black paws, attempting to defend himself against the biting cold. "How long do you think this dreadful weather will last? Surely not another half moon!" The brown tom crouched, folding his legs under his chest.

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Double Whammy (Open)   Double Whammy (Open) EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 16:47

CloudPatches smiled and nodded. "I think it may last a bit longer then a half moon. That's counting the melting time of the ice." Sighing he curled up tucking his paws under his body. Licking his long fur he felt happy to be furry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Whammy (Open)   Double Whammy (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Whammy (Open)
Page 1 of 1