Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2525

Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]   Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 17:29

A tall, lanky form stumbled around the area, hidden well by the early morning fog. As the sun began to burn away some of the clinging mist, a wandering, obviously confused warrior could be seen. This cat looked side to side slowly, as if a movement any faster than that would hurt their head. An ill vibe came off on this lean built cat, showing the sickness spreading to all the clans. A frown was shown on their face, showing both the pain in the head, and the weariness.
This cat was Deernose. And to tell the truth, he felt like crowfood. His breath smelled like it too. This disease was not helping him at all, as he was still trying to recover from the whitecough he had contracted earlier that season. The combined headache had refused to let the young cat rest, so he decided to take a walk to clear his head. Well, now he was lost in his own territory, his mind just as foggy as the air around him. 'Where am I?', he thought. The orangish eyes fixed inside his head were glazed over in confusion and illness. He strained the pair, trying to focus, wanting to find someone that could help him.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]   Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 20:07

Owlpelt was wandering about the territory that night to clear his head a bit. He was a bit stressed out about the fact that his own son had fought with a fox and won without a scratch, when his two friends both had rather large scratches which looked too small to be from a fox claw. Odd... Twopaw's too scared to even hurt a fly, he couldn't have done it. It is still a possibility though, he thought, before seeing a shape move in the fog. He sniffed the air. WindClan cat, definently caught some disease from ShadowClan. Most likely lost in this fog, he deducted, before going in front of Deernose.

Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]   Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 21:41

He wouldn't admit it, but Deernose was a bit relieved when another cat came into sight. As the second cat came closer, he realized it was his Clanmate, Owlpelt. Giving a small, emotionless smile, he mowed, "Morning. Do you happen to remember where the camp is?" These days, the brown tom was forgetting things, simple things like: the last time he had slept or eaten, what time it was, and if he was on the next patrol or not. Those hadn't affected him too much, but now it was getting in the way. Forgetting where his own camp was a little too far. Earlier; he blamed it on the overlying sickness pressuring his brain, but now he wasn't so sure. It freaked him out a little, was he losing his mind?

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]   Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] EmptyFri 21 Mar 2014 - 21:46

Owlpelt nodded and pointed in the general direction of the camp, before cocking his head, asking Deernose what was wrong.

Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]   Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014 - 18:36

Deernose nodded his thanks and saw the unspoken question. "I can't remember some things nowadays.. I think just yesterday I had forgotten my own name for a heartbeat. Strange. Or was that the day before..", he trailed off. A silence overwhelmed him, that strange what-was-I-going-to-say-again type. Taking a mental note to ask the medicine cat if this was a normal symptom, he strode wearily towards home.

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]   Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] EmptyTue 25 Mar 2014 - 5:53

Owlpelt nodded, before helping Deernose find his way back to camp.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]   Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Show me the way to go home; I'm tierd and I want to go to bed. [Open]
Page 1 of 1