Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] Empty
PostSubject: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 19:44

Practically camp-bound anymore, Cinderfur was getting rather bored. Her den was open and lonely with only her residing in it anymore. There was hardly anyone to talk to and the kits hardly visited. Not that she expected them to. Since she had her own kits and half of her litters combined had died, she didn't particularly care for kits anymore. All she had left was little Sparrowpaw who was doing great at her job, but even she didn't visit a whole lot with the disease from leafbare sweeping in and getting a bunch of cats sick. Cinderfur was just thankful that she wasn't one of them and that she hadn't caught it yet. Instead, hours of inactivity made her stiff and grouchy. No wonder the elders from her kit-hood were always grumps. Lying around endlessly would make someone a bit crazy. Getting up with a grumble and shaking out her pelt, the she-cat padded out of her den and into the middle of camp to bathe in the sunshine for a little while, even though she felt like she should be doing some kind of work. Hunting was always necessary. Border patrols were constant... and yet, she couldn't do any of those things anymore. "Ugh," she groaned as she plopped down onto the ground underneath her.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptySat 2 May 2015 - 11:47

Condorpaw walked out of the apprentice's den, stifling a quiet yawn. He was rather bored around camp himself, with not a whole lot going on. He might as well walk around camp though. As he stepped out of the den, he noticed Cinderfur soaking up sun a small ways away. He had never spoken to the clan's resident elder, but he didn't have anyone to talk to, and elders naturally had lots of information to give. So there he went. "Hello Cinderfur," he purred respectfully, standing next to the older she-cat.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptyTue 5 May 2015 - 18:51

Looking up from where she lay, the she-cat looked at Condorpaw rather casually. She had never really said anything to the apprentice, but she had seen him around on occasion always doing something or other. "Greetings, Condorpaw. How are you doing today?" she asked since she really had nothing else to talk about at the moment. She was always kind of excited to talk to someone since no one really visited her a whole lot anymore.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 8:46

"I'm doing good. You're looking well-rested." He stood for a bit longer, then laid down and emulated the elder's rested posture. He looked up at the sky thoughtfully for a moment, then back down at Cinderfur. "Have you ever seen StarClan?" This was something he was very curious about. He had heard all about the starry cats from beyond when he was a kit, but it was something that gave him pause.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4950

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 10:34

OOC; I need to introduce Ivykit sooner or later. ;A;

IC;

To say the least, the nursery was completely boring. There wasn't ever anything to do, and Ivykit wanted that to change. The bit of fur needed a bit of excitement in her life, and with that... Well, there was a whole camp before her! Scampering outside of the nursery, her hips gave an unexpected twist and she started tumbling. Good going, clumsy... The kit thought to herself, before getting up once more ad moving around. Seeing a cat disappear into what looked like a rather empty den, that was something she wanted to explore. After all, if it was empty, could she make it hers?

One more scampering in the direction of the den, an unsuspecting reed was in the way. Which, trapped her paw and... Phwoop! The kit came tumbling into the Elders' den.

What she then saw, made her eyes brighten up. "Wow! Are you real warriors?" The question rolled off of her tongue rather quickly, and she was just about ready to badger the older she-cat and tom. She bounced around the area rather quickly, almost inspecting the two cats. She didn't even realized she had just about barged right in and interrupted something... She was just so excited.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpawMountainkit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptyFri 8 May 2015 - 19:58

It was a question the she-cat wasn't really expecting, but it made her think. "Actually, there was one time," she replied, not having to think hard on the subject since the incident was one that was forever etched into her mind. "It was during a great flood that had nearly washed away the camp many moons ago. I was trying to help get others to safety and was swept off by the current from the overflowed river along with a few others. I had nearly drowned, and during that time before I was pushed onto the banks far down the stream, I saw Starclan telling me that it wasn't quite yet my time to join them. Unfortunately, the others weren't so lucky..." she said before a kit somersaulted into the two cats. "Oh, hello there little one! What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Elephant Graveyard

Elephant Graveyard

Characters : PetalKit
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptySun 10 May 2015 - 20:52

"Did you save anyone's lives?" Petalkit asks, waddling over on her short legs.  The tabby didn't know the elder, but if the old creature had saved lives, perhaps she was okay.  And besides, it wasn't like the thing would hurt the kit, at least not with all these warriors around protecting her.  Plus, if the old animal did attack her, it would make for an good reason to end the elders life, although then they wouldn't have to suffer the aftermath, as they would be dead.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 12:23

Condorpaw had more he wanted to say, but then a nosy little kit tumbled next to them, catching the apprentice off-guard. "Well, I'm an apprentice, but I'll be a warrior soon enough." He decided to hold his tongue on what else he had wanted to say to Cinderfur. It would be better another time.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 13:50

"And a good warrior at that!" she mewed before another little kit padded up to her. "I've saved a few lives in my time, and once you're old enough, I'm sure you could do the same!" she replied, the tip of her tail moving up and down in the dirt. She hadn't realized that Riverclan had been blessed with so many kits recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]   Old Habits for an Old Coot [open] Empty

Back to top Go down

Old Habits for an Old Coot [open]
Page 1 of 1