Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Old Coot Topic [open~]

Go down 
+2
Shade
Ebby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

An Old Coot Topic [open~] Empty
PostSubject: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 15:27

Sagewhisker blinked his eyes open and squirmed around uncomfortably in his nest. It needed to be changed. Jeez, StarClan had blessed them with how many new apprentices, and not one could keep his moss fresh? Actually, it wasn't all that bad, he had just settled comfortably into the position of grouchy elder who was able to nit-pick every little thing in existence - and not have to choose his words carefully, like he had to in leadership. The only words he chose now were the ones he wanted to pass on to the next generation. It was strange, he thought, once he had gotten used to the elders den - it was as if all those age of moons he had been resisting had caught up with him. Was that gray fur on his muzzle? And paws. And chest and - yup. Damn, he was old.

The tom yawned and stretched his legs out. It was rather lonely in here, though. He yearned for a few kits or apprentices to roll in. He could sure use the company.

An Old Coot Topic [open~] PDt1Qqd An Old Coot Topic [open~] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 15:47

Nightkit padded into the elders den and asked, "Excuse me, is this the warrior den?" then, noticing Sagewhisker, "Oh, it's the elders den. Sorry to bother you, it's my first time outside of the nursery. I'll go now." Just before he padded out of the elders den, he turned around and said, "Hey, wait, you wouldn't mind telling me a story, would you?" And with that he sat down next to Sagewhisker, with an excited expression on his face.

Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 17:18

"Stories?"
Squirrelkit stepped into the elders den with a bit of excitement shining in his eyes, but he kept his distance. Squirrelkit didn't wanna bother anyone if he would cause trouble, and he was really shy as well. "I like stories..."

Mallowroot yawned as he walked blankly next to Sagewhisker, hesitating a moment to cough a couple times. "Hey, Sagewhisker," he rasped. The old medicine cat had started to get sick, and it was hard to imagine that Sagewhisker was so much older than him. "You good today? I'm checking around the camp to make sure everyone's okay before I go back to napping..." Mallowroot sat down lazily and drew a paw over his head, grooming down some fur sticking up by his ears.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
LionGaze

LionGaze

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/Warrior
Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 20:10

LionGaze a russet orange tom with green eyes made his way in his tall lanky figure making him look like an odd tom. He lashed his tail his eyes flickering as her looked around. He shrugged then made his way to the warrior den his muscles rippling under his lanky figure
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 20:16

~Liongaze, I think you need to start out as a kit instead of a warrior. That's what I read in the rules, but admins and mods, correct me if I'm wrong~

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 21:07

OOC: you are correct Pheonix~ Sorry for not letting you know, Lion ;u; that was my bad. On this site, we start out as kits. After a week of being active, you will get your apprentice ceremony. Once you've been an apprentice for one month and you've gone through a little bit of training to get the basics down of our battle system, you can become a warrior. This is just so that you can shape your character's life and make things happen before they're all grown up in the blink of an eye~ It gives you more room to do things. Such as, when you're playing as a kit, you can try to sneak out of camp. As an apprentice you can make mistakes like crossing borders and causing a ruckus. As a warrior, since a warrior should already know what not to do, there isn't much room for having a whole lot of fun. Just as an explanation of how we do things ;w;
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySat 11 Jan 2014 - 21:38

The old tabby's whiskers twitched in amusement. "No, come on in, little ones. I've got quite a few stories on my paws to share." The tom said, "What are your names?" Sagewhisker shot the medicine cat a look. "Well, you could tell someone to bring food, for StarClan's sake, I haven't eaten in a moon. Other than that, you need to take a rest yourself."

An Old Coot Topic [open~] PDt1Qqd An Old Coot Topic [open~] Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 0:30

Nightkit smiled. "I'm Nightkit. What's your name?" he asked.

Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 14:00

"I'm Squirrelkit," the shy tom mewed quietly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptySun 12 Jan 2014 - 19:51

In some ways, Gingerheart kind of wanted to seek comfort. It had been a while since the incident, but she still felt off. Most of the feelings had finally slipped away, but she didn't feel like she was herself. The only one she really knew to turn to was Sagewhisker. Yeah, sure, Nightstar would probably help her out, but the leader had twenty other things to do and Gingerheart didn't want her to know that the warrior had such a weak spot. Of course, Sagewhisker kind of already knew that from the events following a few of his deaths. She still tried to set herself like a stone, but he was an elder now. She didn't actually have to impress him. But as she walked towards the den, she saw that there were two new kits already asking for stories while Mallowroot had checked up on him. Overhearing that he needed something to eat, she quickly made her way to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a mouse that had happened to be in the territory not too long ago. It was rather plump from having to get food in the middle of leaf bare, so she thought this would do. Heading back over to the den, she quietly pushed her way through and dropped the mouse in front of Sagewhisker as an offer to him. "Greetings, Sagewhisker," she said as she looked at the two kits. "You are getting a lot of company, it seems."
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] EmptyMon 13 Jan 2014 - 12:27

Mallowroot waved his tail in greeting to Gingerheart. "Thanks," he mewed to the warrior, "I was about to go and get him some fresh-kill, but since that's done I'll go get some rest," he sighed, walking out with a short cough.

Squirrelkit stepped over to Gingerheart, looking down a bit. "Hi..." he mumbled, not looking at the much, much bigger cat.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Old Coot Topic [open~]   An Old Coot Topic [open~] Empty

Back to top Go down

An Old Coot Topic [open~]
Page 1 of 1