Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Helpp, i iz confuzled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

Helpp, i iz confuzled Empty
PostHelpp, i iz confuzled

ok, well, im in the middle of making a forum, but i can't figure out a few things. one of them is, when i put a background image up and click save,it never apperes on the actual forum. also, it won't separate categories, if you see, all the things on home page are together, instead of in categories. even tho i had categories, and forums separate.

if any of you guys know anything about forums, please help. and join!

PLZZZZ JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Helpp, i iz confuzled Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Helpp, i iz confuzled :: Comments

Darkshadow
Re: Helpp, i iz confuzled
Post Sat 29 May 2010 - 9:59 by Darkshadow
Ah, for the categories, (Make sure you are in Advanced mode) go to the place were you would make your catagories, click on the little green "+" button were all of your catagories are listed below, then there should be a drop-down menu at the top that says "Forum, Catagories" etc, click on Forum, then go post your catagories inside that, if that is what you mean.
Misteh
Post Sat 29 May 2010 - 10:07 by Misteh
weird. thats what i did... cause i have all the catigories and forums seporit, they just don't show that on the real forum. i even called blue, and got her to tell me step by step. still doesn't work. ok, well, do you know anything about the background? it won't show the background even when i hat save
Jay
Post Sat 29 May 2010 - 10:18 by Jay
Go to Adminstrator panel,display,structure and hierarchy, and there ya go
Misteh
Post Sun 30 May 2010 - 6:30 by Misteh
thanks, but... they all have they're own category...? and, any of you pplz have any idea why the heck the pics are glitched?

PPLZ JOIN!!!!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Helpp, i iz confuzled

Page 1 of 1