Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miezekatze

Miezekatze

Capricorn Buffalo
Number of posts : 16

Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: Empty
PostSubject: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 18:29

Miezekit walked around the camp a little lost and curious. "What am I suppose to do?" she meowed to her self out loud.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Characters : Daffodilpaw, Minnowkit
Clan/Rank : TC App | RC App
Leo Tiger
Number of posts : 2223

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 9:20

"Explore." Demonpaw replied, sitting in the shade behind her. Her rat bite was almost healed, but every time she closed her eyes, she could see the rat jumping out at her. "Thats basically all you can do as a kit, unless you leave the camp. Then, you can get killed.""
Back to top Go down
Miezekatze

Miezekatze

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 18:00

Miezekit looked around. "there's not much to do at this camp.." ... Miezekit walked over to the cat in the shadows and rubbed her head against her, Noticing the bite. "what happened?" She asked, her tail rounded to a question mark.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 20:10

"Rat." Demonpaw said softly, looking down at the kit, "I am supposed to be a warrior, but the rat made me stop my assessment short."

Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: 2zdq7ue
Back to top Go down
Miezekatze

Miezekatze

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyWed 20 Jul 2011 - 20:57

"oh.." Miezekit meowed softly, looking down at the ground. "Well" Miezekit purred "I don't think you should stop at doing what you do best" she saw a butterfly and went and tried to catch it, missing, then continuing talking "I need help with life!" She said, on the ground, a little frustrated with the butterfly.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 7:14

She chuckled softly at her feeble attempt. Her eyes settled on the butterfly, and she watched it fly as she talked. "Your life is just starting, you don't want to rush it." she said softly, "Rushing into things makes you miss chances you will later regret." Demonpaw looked down to the kit, "The chances of finding love, and possibly leading this clan someday."
Back to top Go down
Miezekatze

Miezekatze

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyThu 21 Jul 2011 - 14:51

Miezekit looked at her seriously. "But I'm just a kit, All kits can do is look and act cute. I want to be older and stronger...But I know I have to wait..." she looked down and sighed softly.
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 7:02

"That isn't true whatsoever." Demonpaw told her softly, "I was a complete troublemaker when I was your age. I went out and explored the forest. I found a cat that I fell in love with, even though he is the deputy of another clan. I even joined another clan for even less than a moon."
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 10:00

OOC: Can I join? I haven't posted anywhere for a long time and thought I ought'a start.

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Middie

Middie

Leo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 10:58

OOC: Yesssss
Back to top Go down
Miezekatze

Miezekatze

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 11:32

Miezekit smiled then looked up at the sky. "I guess I could go exploring or something. It seems fun" She smiled as her tail caught her eye, She turned and tried to catch it, she swiped it with her paw then fell on her face...
Back to top Go down
Dew

Dew

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 1905

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptyFri 22 Jul 2011 - 11:55

Seasonbreeze walked up chuckling. "Hello there. I am Seasonbreeze what's your name little kit?"

Over three years of WCC memberness!!

Old WCC
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Miezekatze

Miezekatze

Capricorn Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptySun 24 Jul 2011 - 10:16

Miezekit looked up and smiled. "My name is Miezekit" She then licked Seasonbreeze's fur.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: EmptySat 30 Jul 2011 - 9:13

how do you create a cat. people keep teeling me i have to do that to post!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:   Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D: Empty

Back to top Go down

Im a bit confused.. Some one helpp? D:
Page 1 of 1