Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall   idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 0:39

Was it really almost sun-down? Time seemed to fly to quickly when Rockfall was with Whitefur. Was that even a good thing or a bad thing. Oh well that needs to be the least of Rockfall's worries, Whitefur had been right he needed to organize patrols. He'd been sort of slacking off from his deputy dutiez. An ear flicked as an idea had hit Rockfall's mind, with a sheepish smile the deputy turned and looked over to Whitefur. "Well I guess me and you can go on a patrol right now our-selfs I sort of left patrols with Fawnspirit anyways so I'm sure I'm not needed for awhile" Rockfall had suggested the idea of corse they didn't need to go with it. However it would be fun, and life's short so why not take some risks? Breezestar would understand wouldn't he? After all he seemed to be a very reasonable leader. "So Whitefur whay do you say? Shall we go on a patrol by our self? "
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall   idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 1:32

Time, it was only something that was a measurement. It put a perspective on reality, did it really have any other purpose? No. Not exactly, it was just a branding all the same. A purr escaped her throat listening to what Rockfall had to say, and how he seemed to slide away his duties. To her it made her confused, how one could do such a thing and think nothing of it. Yet then again, that was just her. Everyone did have different views, and she was just another specimen to that truth. "Well, why not? I don't see anything against it. Besides, I owe it to you anyways." She purred, her fluffy tail laying by the base of his own tail.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall   idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall - Page 2 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 18:21

The deputy gave a smile his ear twitching as he glanced around at his surroundings. "Okay well I guess we can start here for now, look for well anything suspicious." The deputy had told the beautiful she-cat, meeting her bright yellow gaze that seemed filled with endless energy. "Try not to mess things up for a second time alright?" Rockfall had mewed, looking towards a different direction tasting the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4939

PostSubject: Re: idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall   idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 18:24

Whitefur dipped her head, nodding as she started to look around for anything that may be a potential threat in any way. "I'll be sure not to." Her focus was quick to re-center on patrolling after having been distracted by Rockfall's comment. When she was performing warrior duties, she wasn't much of one to goof off. Hunting she'd turn into a game, but when it came to other things it wasn't much of her forte to mess around.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall   idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall - Page 2 EmptyThu 2 Apr 2015 - 21:22

Rockfall was amused on how great a warrior Whitefur was, Skyclan was truly lucky to have a warrior like her. In the deputys opinion he had thought Skyclan had the best warriors: honest, kind, friendly and reasonable. Windclan and Thunderclan didn't even have any good cats he had met, he only faced the clans in battle he had every doubt that the three clans would ever get along. Even when it was his time to lead skyclan Rockfall doubted that Thunderclan Windclan and Skyclan will get along. His ear flicked and he returned his yellow gaze towards Whitefur. "Wait.." The deputy mewed to her, his tail gently waving in the soft breeze. "I'll come with you" was all he had said slowly trotting his way back to Whitefur. "After-all we wouldn't want to break any-more trees now." The deputy said with a joke, his face breaking into a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall   idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

idk what to name this topic but its for whitefur and rockfall
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2