Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My last topic

Go down 
+4
Ivy
Stormi the Gummy
Reaper King
Stone
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stone

Stone

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader now in Starclan and a Skyclan kit.
Leo Buffalo
Number of posts : 819

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:00

Stonestar padded into his den and laid down in the soft nest, his chest was hurting. "I guess I am not as young as I used to be" He said to himself quietly and looked outside of the entrance, seeing the last of Skyclan head off to bed. He sighed and thought of all his family. Bramblestar and Featherstar were already in StarClan. He wondered, in all these moons did he make them proud? Hazelnut and Brightstorm. He thought about his granddaughter and her kits, Minkfur and Stormwing. He thought of the rest of his clanmates. He was a good leader, wasn't he?
The gray tom sighed. Time was up, he knew it. He felt one of his legs about to go numb. He had been leader for so long, would Skyclan be alright without him? Would Raincloud be ready to be leader?
No. He decided not. She was not one for the responsability yet, she wouldn't want it... Stonestar groaned and reached a paw out. "Starclan grant me this last wish..." he meowed and raked at the dirt with his claws. "Goodbye Skyclan..." he muttered. A sharp pain hit his chest and he closed his amber eyes for the last time, all breathe leaving him.
A small patch of bramble would grow where his claws marks were.
Then all was quiet.

Stonestar:

My last topic Tumblr_m2yp8lCzjN1qc5lvoo1_r1_500
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9988

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:10

"Stonestar," A grey she-cat appeared her pelt shinning like a star. She stood there beside him looking out to her former clan, "You made a wise choice, and I will make sure the message is passed. But for now, it is time to go home. Where your Snakefire, and hazelnut are waiting for you." Sootpelt mewed. "But before we leave in need to collect one more who is ready to come home." She stepped out of the den and over to the elders' den where Sootshadow was sleeping nicely.

Sootshadow's eyes blinked open, and she looked up to see a starry figure. "Who are you? How come I can see?" Sootpelt replied, "You are dead. It is time for you to come home. Follow me." Sootshadow got up and followed Sootpelt back over to Stonestar, "Are you ready?" Sootpelt asked.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:16

ooc: Alright, continue your starclan moment, I'm not trying to interrupt that, but I want everyone to actually KNOW he's dead now...

ic: Stormwing was getting ready to go to her nest, when she heard a faint gasp from Stonestar's den, then all was quiet. She quickly ran over and peeked in to see her leader lying flat down on the den floor. "St-Stonestar..?!" She whispered in shock. "Stonestar?! Lilypaw! Come quick!" She yowled, running across the camp and bursting into the medicine cat den. "Stonestar colasped!" Suddenly she heard a groan from the elder's den and barely stopped herself from collapsing. Sootshadow! She thought with a whimper. What kind of night was this? The night of DEATH?!

My last topic Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy last topic Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy last topic Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy last topic I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My last topic 1voydMy last topic 2gy1qubMy last topic One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy last topic StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormy~Stormwing on Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:17

Stonestar purred and greeted Sootpelt happily and touched his nose to hers He sighed sadly and looked at his old body and then down at his new one, covered with stars. He followed and found Sootshadow had died too. He was sad, but also a little happy because she could see again. "I just hope the clan will be okay without me..." Stonestar said, "But yes. I am ready." The gray tom flinched when he heard Stormwing's yowl but his choice stayed the same.

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:19

Occ: Oh Noes D:

Ic: Foxkit padded out of the nursery hearing Stormwing's call. He tried to find someone to ask if he was ok. I like Stonestar...he was always my favorite. he thought sadly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:20

ooc- Should I join now or later on?

My last topic Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:21

[[ anyone can join right now if they want. D: ]]

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:23

ooc: You can join now.

Stormwing quickly padded out of the medicine cat den, hoping not to wake anyone else up. She saw Foxkit and hurried over. "Foxkit, please, go back to the nursery, it's late to be up now." She mewed as gently as she could, even though her eyes were full of shock and her mew shook.

ooc: You don't really have to listen to her x3 just that's what they would normally say when something like this happens and they don't want to upset the kits.

My last topic Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzMy last topic Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrMy last topic Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaMy last topic I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
My last topic 1voydMy last topic 2gy1qubMy last topic One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksMy last topic StampOnePiece

Last edited by Stormy~Stormwing on Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:26

"The clan will be fine," Sootpelt gave a purr, "You made a wise choice for next leader. Now let us be off." Sootpelt shook out her pelt then walked along the path for Starclan, flicking her tail for Stonestar, and Sootshadow to follow too. Sootshadow blinked and followed Sootpelt up to Starclan.

Back to top Go down
~Bramblestar~

~Bramblestar~

Clan/Rank : SkyClan Leader
Libra Buffalo
Number of posts : 921

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:27

Brambleclaw awoke quickly because of Stormwing's yell, "What's going on!" he said his eyes wide and his claws unsheathed ready to defend his clanmates.

My last topic Ir8f7n
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stone

Stone

Leo Buffalo

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:30

Stonestar nodded and took one last look at SkyClan before turning and walking with them to StarClan.

Stonestar:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:31

Stormwing padded quietly over to Brambleclaw and leaned in close. Her body shook as she mewed, "Stonestar...he's dead. Sootshadow too!"

Last edited by Stormy~Stormwing on Wed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:32

oooc: What about Sootshadow?! Y NO ONE CARE ABOUT HER? *shot* ono

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:33

Foxkits eyes widened "W..What?!" he exclaimed. "no..." he whispered.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic EmptyWed 25 Apr 2012 - 17:36

ooc: Sorry I didn't know she died ono (reads over topic) oooohhh *edits all my posts :D*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My last topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My last topic   My last topic Empty

Back to top Go down

My last topic
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next