Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) Empty
PostSubject: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 9:59 am

Drift quietly walked on the side of the Thunderpath on some kind of white stone called a "sidewalk". He yawned. The sun was just rising up ahead of him and casting shadows on the Thunderpath and sidewalks. He had woken up early to leave Twolegplace farm with his kit, Mist, who was walking beside him. When she had woken up, she was afraid and confused. Drift had told her that Shimmerlight had went missing along with the other kits and that he was her father and supposed to take care of her. At least he didn't tell her all lies. The only true thing was that he was her father and was supposed to care for her. That sort of made sense to Mist. She remembered the words her mother had whispered into her ear. She knew that if her mom trusted Drift, she should to. Mist started to grow tired from waking up early. Her eyelids were growing heavy and closing, and she was stumbling. Drift saw this and picked her up by the scruff to carry her.

As Drift walked with the kit in his mouth, he could make out the shape of a cat ahead of him. He started to walk faster. Drift wanted to join Mufasa and his gang. He knew that they would provide shelter for him there, and it would be the best place for him and his kit to stay safe. He was known around Twolegplace, so he hoped the cat up ahead recognized him.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:28 am

"Ah, hey Drift! What brings you here?" Strike asked. He padded forward a bit more. "Oh. See you had a kit. I didn't know toms could have kits." He snickered. "Ha ha, anyways, have you come to join or put your kit in the ranks? There are things of unfinished matters we need to discuss before Sunhigh, so, ya joinin'?" He knew he was asking many questions, but that was part of being in Mufasa's gang. He knew Drift from past things and easily welcomed him in. "I'm sure Mufasa has heard of you."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:55 am

Drift stiffened up a little at all of the questions. He put the kit down so he could talk without muffling his voice. He curled his tail around Mist to protect her from...well, he wasn't sure. It was Drift's own motherly instinct...even though he was a father. "Whats up, Strike? I want to talk with Mufasa and see if I can get me and my kit to join in on the group. Ya think he'll let a kit come in? Maybe one of the she-cats could take care of her or somethin' while I'm out catching food n' stuff. Oh, and by the way, this is Mist." He uncurled his tail a little to show Strike the grey kit, but then re-curled it after a few seconds.

Mist growled at Strike until she realized he was a friend of her father's. She had learned to trust Drift right away, but only because they were kin. It was going to take some time for her to trust any other cats. She huddled closer to her dad, not sure what was going on. Who was this Mufasa cat that they were speaking of?

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:59 am

"Maybe Shade could. I think her and Riptide might have kits soon." He smiled. "And me and my mate, Faith, just adopted a kit. Anyways.." He stopped, noticing Mist had now stopped growling. She was growling? Oh.. Oh! Uh-oh.. "Uh, Drift, she's obviously going to be scared of Mufasa.. He's big and has super long claws and gets angry.." He looked either way. "Well, come on in to the place." He let Drift come in through the alleyways to the dumpster with his kit.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:09 am

Drift looked down worriedly at Mist as Strike started to walk away. He bent down to her. "Listen, Mist. I am going to take you to a nice place where we are going to live, okay? It's safe, I promise. The cats you see are going to be big a tough, but don't be scared, okay? I will protect you, you just have to trust in me," He whispered when Strike was out of earshot. Before he picked her up, he gave her a reassuring lick.

Mist nodded along as her father spoke. "Okay, daddy," She said bravely. She was going to do this for him. She trusted him as he picked her up and followed Strike to the place where the group was.

Drift looked around. There was obviously a bunch of cats there because the place smelled like it. He guessed six or seven cats was in the group...eight at the most. He set Mist down next to him and curled his tail protectively around her. He looked nervously at Strike before looking at the dumpster where he assumed Mufasa would be.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 11:28 am

Strike winked. "You'll be fine." Big large paws stomped around the room and sliced open Strike's neck. "Or not." Strike said as his head fell off. "Promise." He led them over to the dumpster. "Mufasa?" He called. "Mufasa?" He called again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 12:47 pm

The smell of two new cats stirred Mufasa from his sleep. Not only that, but his name being called. Mufasa got up, streached, and walked to the edge of the dumpster. He lookef down at Drift and realized there was something tucked underneath his tail...a kit. "Strike," Mufasa growled, his deep voice echoing through the alley. "Why have you brought me a Tom and a kit?" Mufasa looked closer at the cat. "Wait...is that Drift?" Mufasa jumped down off of the dumpster and sniffed Drift. "Yeah, it is you! We used to be pals as kits, remember?" Mufasa asked. Mufasa had played with Drift when they were kits before Mufasa's Father died and his mother abandoned him. He remembered Drift acting like his older brother and taking care of him when his mother left. For some reason, Mufasa left Drift, but he couldn't remember what the reason was. "What do you want? I'll do anything for an old pal like you!" Mufasa looked at the kit, noticing it had te smell of a clan cat on it. He narrowed his eyes, but stayed silent.

Riptide- Silver tom with darker tabby markings and bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:15 pm

Drift smiled a little at Mufasa. Why is he being so nice to me? Doesn't he remember why he left... Drift decided not to bring that reason up to Mufasa. "Yeah, it's me alright," Drift said. "I need a place to stay and I heard about your group, so I decided I would come and check it out." It wasn't usual for Drift to stay tied down to one place for a long time, so joining this group was a big leap for him. He decided to put off his travels to take care of Mist.

The grey she-cat looked up at Mufasa. He seemed to be looming over her. He was big and strong and menacing. His deep, powerful voice caused her to shake in fear. She remembered what her father had said to her before about not being scared, but she was. Mist growled a little. Even though Mufasa seemed to be a friend of Drift's, she still didn't trust him. The place reeked. It smelled nothing like what Mist remembered of her old home. She was starting to convince herself that the old place never really existed and it was just a dream...but she had a faint memory of her sisters, her mother, a she-cat who seemed to be her mom's best friend, and the nursery. She growled some more as she looked around at other cats who were gathering to watch.

Drift pulled Mist closer to him. "This is my kit...or at least, one of them. Her name is Mist. Can we stay here? I'll do whatever you want, Mufasa. She is just barely weened, but she can eat meat. Maybe one of the she-cats could care for her when I'm out catching food or something," He suggested. "I promise she will behave."

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:46 pm

Mufasa stared at Mist. "She smells like one of those wretched clan cats...she's your kit?" He asked suspiciously. He wanted to let Drift stay, but he didn't want a clan cat to join his rouge group. "She does look healthy and strong though, so I'll let you join, but she has to work to stay here like everyone else. She obviously can't guard, hunt, or patrol, but she could clean. She's not to young for that." He stared into Drift's eyes, searching for answers on why Mist smelled like a clan cat. Did he steal her from them? He thought. Mufasa was a little surprised when she started growling. "Sounds like she's got guts if she's going around growling at rouges. She'll make a fine addition to the Cats of the Dark Skies. Mind if I take a closer look at her?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:01 pm

Drift flinched when Mufasa talked trash about the clan cats. "She's mine alright." He didn't know how to explain to Mufasa that he was mates with a Riverclan cat, so he decided to lie. "They stole her, my mate, and my other kits from me. My mate managed to escape with Mist and two out of the four other kits. She said that the other two were killed. We were chased down by some of the clan cats and my mate was killed, but I managed to escape alive with Mist." He was a good liar, so his story was easy to believe. When Mufasa said that Mist had to work to stay there, Drift raised his eyebrows and widened his eyes. "But she's only a kit, she can't..." Drift sighed. This was the only place he and his kit was welcomed. "Never mind. She'll work." He unwrapped his tail to show Mufasa Mist.

Mist stared up at Mufasa and growled quietly, but didn't say anything.

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:42 pm

((Lets wait for cat))

Mufasa softened a little at Drift's story. "I'm sorry to hear that." He smiled a crooked smile when Drift agreed to having Mist work. Mufasa looked down at Mist. "Hello," he said before looking back up at Drift. "Welcome home. You can start work today, and Mist can rest. She looks tired." Mufasa turned to Strike. "Go fetch one of the she-cats to take care of Mist," he commanded.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Strike nodded. "Maybe, Shade." He ran off to go look for his mates sister. "Shade! Shade!" He called.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:23 pm

Ooc: Sorry!!

Shades heard her name being called, and sped up a little. She had gone to see her sister and brought back a squirrel. She dropped it once she got to Strike and the others, "What is it?" She saw the kit. "Oh my..." Mumbled Shades. Then she looked up at Drift, "Is the little one yours?" She asked.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:28 am

OOC: It's fine. Also, guys, you can post before me its fine

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 12:53 pm

Drift nodded as Shades approached. "Yes she is. Her name is Mist...do you think you could care for her or something while I'm out doing stuff for Mufasa?" He asked her with pleading eyes.

Mist growled a little at Shades, but not as much as with Mufasa and Strike. Shades looked much nicer and friendlier. As she growled quietly, she tried to figure out what was going on.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)   At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges) Empty

Back to top Go down

At Dawn we ride (Open for rouges)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next