Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The rouges hunt. (Open)

Go down 

Do you think it is reasonable to kill just TWO cats?
Yes
The rouges hunt. (Open) Vote_lcap67%The rouges hunt. (Open) Vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
The rouges hunt. (Open) Vote_lcap33%The rouges hunt. (Open) Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

The rouges hunt. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The rouges hunt. (Open)   The rouges hunt. (Open) EmptyTue 2 Sep 2014 - 6:05

Soot kit was gone. He was replaced now. But he wasn't gone forever. He and his sister Dawn were walking around Riverclan, when they heard a snarling cat. They turned around to see a pretty silver she-cat pouncing on a fish in the water. Sootkit took in the scent. "That's her." He whispered to Dawn.  Dawn snarled and leaped onto the unready apprentice, bashing her with all her might.

Stream paw caught a fish when she heard soot kits voice. "Huh?" She said as a black and gray she-cat bashed her head. Snarling, the young apprentice leaped up, biting the older cats leg. The older cat squealed in pain, but didn't run away. The cat just clawed streampaws face down hard, making blood spread across the wet grass. Streampaw felt her face, she felt her face. Horror struck, she didn't even squeak. It was gushing, scarred, ripped, and worst of all, she lost an eye. Growling, she leaped onto Dawns back, ripping. The apprentice was easily thrown off, flung onto a tree. Dawn snarled and thrashed a claw over her neck. Stream paw laid there, in anyone's view, as the life started to bleed out of her. "Someone.... Please help me............" She wouldn't die, she couldn't. Sootkit snarled a laugh and dragged her to her camp, leaving her bloody body at the entrance, hoping they would realize rouges were the leaders here.

Streampaws weak body turned to face Soot. Heaving herself up, bleeding heavily from her wounds, she thrashed Soot's face deep and hard. Surprised by her sudden awakening, Soot missed blocking her claw, getting thrashed backwards. With a sudden look at Dawn, Streampaw hissed. She heard Dawn say, "I'm sorry. He forced me." Streampaw tensed, killing Soot in a death bite.

Soot yowled in pain as the darkness washed over him. He clenched his claws in anger and awoke in the Dark forest. Glaring his eyes, he growled, I will get my revenge

Ooc: had to kill him, need more room for others. He doesn't  matter that much now, that Dawn moved on... So I think it's reasonable to kill him. If you do not agree, please keep it to yourself, people got mad at me for only killing TWO cats. Many other players kill two cats a lot. Sheesh!
Back to top Go down

The rouges hunt. (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Territory-
Jump to: