Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) Empty
PostSubject: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptySun 4 Oct 2015 - 16:28

A dark dusky brown she cat laid for a moment in a patch of sunlight just outside her slowly growing clan ' s camp. Quietly the old she cat got to her paws. She had been through a lot and was still going through it. With the loss of her daughter and then before her the loss of her son. She would think she would break down and give up. Though Spirit wouldn't give up. She had two apprentices now in her clan that she would be training. She needed more members and soon. She didn't need and encounter from Boneclan again but who knows she didn't know what was going on with that rouge clan. Quietly she got to her paws and started to walk.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:10

OOC: Is she going to be your kits, or....?

IC: (I will edit if she is) Amber-Rose lay on the grass, next to her two now dead brothers. They had died from starvation and the cold. She was the last one alive. She mewed for help.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:16

Ooc that's up to you but if you want her found will do this XD

Spirit paused for a moment hearing a mewl of help. She rushed quietly to the source and found three kits two gone and one which was the source of the crys. It was a kit. Quietly the she cat licked the top of the kits head trying to calm it " it's ok " she mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:31

The kitten mewed happily, having received love, of which she needed desperately. The kit opened her eyes a bit to see a cat much bigger than her, so possibly, with this cat it would be extra love? But she sensed her dead litter mates and cried.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:37

Spirit blinked them mewed"shh it'll be alright " She mewed concerned about the young kit. She gently started to pick it up by the scruff quietly slowly looking around before starting to make her way back to her clan ' s camp.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:46

The kit felt warmth and love again as she was picked up. Her tears slowed, but she still wanted her brothers.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:51

Spirit made it into the abandoned twoleg den that was her clans camp. So far her clan consisted of a warrior or two (npc) and two apprentices which she would make warriors soon. She carried the kit up to the second floor which was her den. She went to her nest laying the kit down quietly and laying next to it licking the kit quietly smiling some " shh it's ok now little one " she mewed. She gently licked the kits tears away.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:55

The kitten mewed with happiness. She loved the feeling of love, as she hadn't experienced it ever before. Her mother and father abandoned her and her siblings so that they could become wild cat's or something, and they were both hit on the thunderpath right after. Her name was Amber-Rose.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 18:59

Spirit purred quietly and she smiled. She would let the kits rest if it needed before asking what exactly happened later or not. She decided she would raise the young she kit.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:01

The kitten let out a soft yawn before dozing off.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:02

Spirit smiled and purred before she quietly curled around the kit.

Ooc want to end the topic here? Or did you have something in mind to happen.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:28

OOC: Want to do a time skip to where she explains everything? (still in this topic though)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:47

Ooc sure

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 19:59

The kit awoke quite a few hours later, and was greeted by the warm scent of her savior. The kitten stared at the bigger cat until she awoke, snuggling up closer. The tiny kitten could very well speak, but she did not want to awaken the bigger cat, as that may disturb her and it could anger the cat so that she would abandon her like the last ones! Oh, so cruel. But perhaps this one was not so easily offended.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) EmptyMon 5 Oct 2015 - 20:27

Spirit slowly started to wake. She noticed the little kitten was awake."did you sleep well little one?"she asked.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )   Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hanging around. (open to any rouges,loners, and any boneclan cats I suppose, and any Spiritclan members )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next