Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Looking Around (open for any rouges)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Looking Around (open for any rouges) Empty
PostSubject: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 7:47 pm

A creamish white she cat with a variety of brown going from her head to her down the middle of her tail. Echo looked around quietly she remembered a rumor of a small group of rouges around Twolegplace and she was curious. She had never been in Twolegplace and was a bit unsure about it but her curiousity got the better of her and she padded quietly up until she heard pawsteps.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:04 pm

Strike was walking along the Thunderpath, patrolling, when he noticed a cream-furred rogue she-cat. "Trenspasser!" He hissed quietly and began to stalk her up until he was very close. He moved around in the shadows of buildings until he was in front of her. Then, he tackled her. "What buisness do you have here?" He spat, claws gripping her down so she could not move.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:24 pm

Echo was taken by surprise when she was tackled. She tried to get free but stopped as she felt claws and looked up at the tom with slightly narrowed eyes"my business here is that i heard there was a group of rouges here..."She mewed calmly."i used to stay in my own group with my parents and rwo other rouges but recently i had to bury my mother and i came to see if the so called rouge group exist"She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:31 pm

He relaxed his grip, but still kept her in his grip. "Well know you know. Unless you wish to speak to the leader, get out."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:34 pm

"In fact i do wish to speak to your leader"She mewed looking straight up at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:37 pm

"Fine then." He growled. "Follow me." He let go of her, and let her get up. "Sorry for the blood." He said lowly, seeing she was bleeding from her shoulders- where he wounded her.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:43 pm

Echo got to her paws slowly and licked her shoulders to clean some of the blood off"its fine i can clean and patch it up later"She mewed after she had got to her paws.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:46 pm

Strike grunted. "Whatever. Let's go. I'm sure Riptide would love to see a new she-cat, that big flirt. If he hasn't already become mates with Shades, that is." He mumbled the last two sentences.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:48 pm

Aloe, who had been talking to himself about who knows what, looked up when he saw Strike and another cat approach. He let out a yowl to warn Mufasa about the newcomer. Riptide was out patrolling by a different thunderpath, so he couldn't hear Aloe's yowl. The plain grey tom cat slowly came out of the alley as Mufasa came out of the shadows on top of the dumpster. "Who is this, Strike?" Asked Aloe as he looked at the she-cat. Mufasa sat in silence, his eyes drilling into Echo.

Riptide- Silver tom with darker tabby markings and bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 8:49 pm

Echo blinked before padding after him. She was quiet.She looked up at Mufusa when she heard him. She was quiet though before she mewed"my names Echo"

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:01 pm

Shades came back after 'hunting' with two squirrels. She saw the shecat and her eyes brightened. 'Finally, another girl..' Thought Shades. She padded up Mufasa and dropped her prey in front of him, and before he could say anything to her she walked over to stand beside the shecat, which was probably a little weird, but Shades was going to make sure he let her join.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 9:07 pm

"This is our.. Newcomer. She wants to speak with Mufasa." He said in his regularly deep voice. "Mufasa?" He asked, gesturing to the large tom. He saw Shade approach, but ignored the she-cat as there was no need for her to be in the conversation yet.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 6:19 am

Mufasa signaled for Aloe to move out of the way. Aloe obediently moved. He walked over by the squirrels and took one, hiding it under the dumpster so he could eat it later. Mufasa, not knowing about what Aloe did, padded up to Echo. "You wish to speak with me?" He asked in his loud, deep voice. He noticed that Shades was up for having this cat join...but then again, it wasn't her choice. Mufasa wanted his "group" to grow, so he was already choosing to let Echo stay.

Riptide- Silver tom with darker tabby markings and bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 7:27 am

Shades watched Mufasa closely. It seemed like he wanted her to stay, but Shades stood by her anyway. Strike had already wounded her and it felt best to let her know she's not alone.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) EmptyFri Mar 20, 2015 12:26 pm

"Yes i wish to speak with you"Echo mewed calmly looking at Mufusa.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking Around (open for any rouges)   Looking Around (open for any rouges) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking Around (open for any rouges)
Page 1 of 1