Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Searching for what was lost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Searching for what was lost  Empty
PostSubject: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 17:47

Shades lead her cautious sister over to the border. They decided to seach around the border first before going deep into the territory. Shades sister, Faith, stared longingly at Windclan Territory, obviously thinking about Tiger(kit/paw) the kit she had left a few moons ago due to their vicious father, Ripper (NPC), who was now dead. When Shades found her sister again after moons of being separated and heard what happened, she wanted to find him. Faith didn't fully want to until now, when she had finally anxiety in to find her son. They were searching alone, but Shades was waiting for the others who (may) be here soon enough.

Ooc: Tigerkit is in the middle of an apprentice ceremony so this may take a while.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 20:58

(Dude you can just post as Tigerpaw it really doesn't matter as long as the ceremony is on)

Strike followed after. "So where's this little rascal gonna be? Do you even know he'll remember you?" He asked, curiously. "I mean, you left him here when he was barely weaned."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 21:10

"I don't know.. his eyes weren't opened yet... maybe." Faith Murmured. Shades was sniffing around the border, "Faith, help me with this." Said Shades, "your the only one who will recognize his scent." Faith breathed in the scents for a moment before finding one familiar to her and following it.

Ooc: okay

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptyFri 20 Mar 2015 - 21:12

He nodded. "Do you smell him?" He asked. He looked around and spotted a shape running near. "I don't think he recognizes you." He whispered, eyes wide.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Rouge

Rouge

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 12:33

Riptide soon joined up with the three rouges. He had been convincing Aloe to stay because he didn't want Aloe to give them away by his nonstop talking if they had to sneak around. Mufasa ha realized what Riptide was doing, so he made Aloe stay and guard. Mufasa was bak at the "base" (not sure what to call it) with Aloe. "Did you find him yet?" Riptide panted, out of breath.

Riptide- Silver tom with darker tabby markings and bright blue eyes
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 14:24

Faith didn't answer. She just stood there staring at the young figure with wide eyes. "Tiger!" She said finally, the  young tom turned, a little confused. He saw the rogues and a low growl escaped his throat. Faith, too excited the care, raced towards the Tom. Shades looked over at Riptide,"I think we  found him." She said, and dashed over to her sister, also excited to see the last of their living kin 

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 14:52

Strike ran over as well. "Hello, Tiger! Faith has told me so much about you." He said and smiled.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 15:11

"It's Tigerpaw, not Tiger. How'd you know my rogue name anyway? Who's Faith? That name sounds familiar..." He growled once he recognize the scent to be rogue, "Whatever. You better get off Windclan Territory Foxhearts!" "I'm Faith." Said Faith (yay). "And that's no way to treat your mother, your kin, and their friends." Added Shades. Tigerpaw stared at them before remembering something. Being left behind as a kit, when Sablefur took him in. A soft voice and a familiar scent, one that matched Faiths. He took a step back, his eyes wide.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 16:01

Strike was about to growl when he called them Foxhearts, but knew better than to offend him in front of his mother. "And a former Shadowclan warrior.." He whispered barely out of ear-shot. "I'm Strike."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 16:40

[size=32]Tigerpaw stared at them. "You never came back! You left me there! Why? Why now?" He asked. "It was your father, Tiger, he's gone now. I'm sorry I left, it was the worst mistake I ever made. But it's safe now. Please come back." Murmured Faith. Shades nodded slightly [/size]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Searching for what was lost    Searching for what was lost  Empty

Back to top Go down

Searching for what was lost
Page 1 of 1