Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) Empty
PostSubject: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 4:48

Shimmerligt woke up in the nursery, pains searing through her bulging stomach. "It's happening," she shrieked. "Get the medicine cat! Get somebody! My kits are coming!" The she-cat hoped that a passing by warrior or someone would hear. She wished Drift could be there for the both of her kits, but that was obviously not going to happen.

The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) Image13

The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 4:49

Icetail quickly came rushing. "It's okay, I'm here! You're gonna be fine." She looked around and saw a stick. "Bite on this when the pains come!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 4:52

Shimmerlight nodded as he friend handed her the stick. "Thanks," she gasped as she took it in her mouth. She bit down on it as a pain came. "They are coming!"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 4:56

Icetail gasped. "Shimmerlight I'm sorry I got mad at you about him before. It was a mistake. I understand that now." She mewed and told her to be calm. "You'll be a great mother. Just bite the stick, okay?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 5:15

Shimmerligt felt a pang of guilt fun through her. She couldn't talk backside of the stick and pain, so she kept quiet and nodded. Soon, the first kit appeared. 

The first kit was a she-cat, soon to be named Streamkit. She cried as she was pulled close to her mother. The she-kit soon shut up and tried to stay calm, having no idea what was going on.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 5:17

Icetail smiled as the first kit was born. "She's beautiful. Drift.. Or whatever his name is.. Will be proud."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 5:31

Shimmerlight smiled. "Thanks Ice..." She couldn't finish because another pain came. Another kit was on it's way into this world.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 5:38

Icetail saw as they next kit came. "I assure you. You will be a great mother." She spoke quietly and nudged the kit closer to Shimmerlight so she could help it.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 5:38

Two she-cats came. Helpless and nameless, they squirmed at their mother's side. The grey tabby one cried and squealed loudly while the plain gray one stayed quiet, like Streamkit, and hissed or squeaked when Hazekit, the tabby, kicked her while she squirmed around like a fish out of water.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 5:59

The fourth kit born was loud when she came into the world. Her grey/brown fur was slick and the chill was getting to her, and so she mewled in protest. The cold was not to her liking.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 6:10

Icetail smiled at her friend. "You've born four healthy kits." She said and laughed. "You'll truly be fantastic as a mother."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 6:33

Shimmerlight smiled, but could still feel another one inside. "There is still one more," she said as pain came. She bit hard on the stick, craking it in half as she dug her claws into the soft miss of the nursery.

OOC: Letz wait up for Coal

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 9:02

OOC: OMG so sorry guyz!

Soon a pale silver she-kit arrived. Soon-to-be-Palekit sucked in a small breath of air, and let out an ear-splitting wail. Palekit whimpered and squirmed forward, reaching out with a tiny paw for her mother's milk.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 18:16

OOC: lol it's okay

IC: Shimmerlight le out a relieved sigh. It was over! Finally! The she-cat looked down at her five kits. "They are all she-cats," she said adoringly. None of them looked exactly like her, or exactly like Drift. They were the perfect mix. She started licking them and trying to keep them warm. "Thanks Icetail, I really appreciate your help an everything you said. I'm sure you'd be a great mother someday also, if you choose." She smiled at the warrior. "Does this mean we're friends again?" She wasn't sure if they were friends since the fight.

Streamkit wriggled to get some of her mother's milk, blind and newly born, she struggled to "compete" with her sisters to get the best spot. She knew nothing about this world she was in or where she was. All she did was listen to the soft voices of her mom and Icetail.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 18:52

Brookkit nudged her sister when she felt her sister push against her. She didn't appreciate her wriggling about especially considering that they were tight on space. They were a particularly large litter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)   The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this) Empty

Back to top Go down

The traitor's kits. (Need MC or a warrior in this)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next