Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm Empty
PostSubject: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 10:21

Mother's Name:Sandfire
Clan:Shadowclan
Origins:full shadowclan

Father's Name:Spottedstorm  (he is a npc)
Clan:shadowclan
Origins:full shadowclan

Adopted Kits?:yep
Special Requests: Kits born to the two need to look somewhat like them
Sandfire is a grey ginger tabby ,with  a scar on her flank and patches of fur missing on her lower half, she cat with green eyes .
Spottedstorm is a muscular medium furred grey tortieshell with bright amber eyes

Kits:
1:Brokenkit (Mine)
2:
3:
Adopted:
4:
5:

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 16:38

Bump

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 20:53

Viperfang can be the father/Sandfire's secret mate if you don't want an NPC fyi
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 20:56

Sure I guess that's fine with me I can actually work with it XD I mean the npc would still come into play because she could say that Spottedstorm (npc) was their father so to keep from raising suspicion.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 21:02

Mm, I'm cool with that. Do you want to make a post, I'd reply asap. And Swirlpaw's training as well.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 21:03

Sure I'll make a post where would you like me to post it

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 21:06

Probably at Fourtrees. We can pretend they've met before if you want.
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm EmptyWed 9 Sep 2015 - 21:07

Sure sounds good to me I'll go make the topic at four trees if you wouldn't mind sending a reply towards the Swirlpaw training XD anyways off to make the topic

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm   kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm Empty

Back to top Go down

kits for Sandfire and the npc warrior Spottedstorm
Page 1 of 1