Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back Home (For Cat and me only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 15:45

Strike blinked again. "What? Why aren't you speaking loud enough? It's nothing bad, is it?"

Dune sighed. "I have to go. I have a mate and kits to attend to." He mewed and ran off. Strike waved goodbye, but turned back to Faith and Shades.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 15:52

"The father of my kit kinda maybe..." Faith started, but trailed off, not really wanting to explain, So Shades did it for her. "Faiths old mate tried to kill her and that kit just because he didn't get his way. Faith was right to say no anyway! Nobody puts a kit into a fight at that age! One moon! He would've been torn to pieces! The father got torn up instead. I would've torn him to pieces, then those pieces to pieces, then... (and so on)"

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:11

"Oh." Was all he said. "By..who?"

Shortness

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:15

(These are NPCs by the way) "My old mates name was Ripper and the one who killed him was called Flame." Said Faith, finally speaking up.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:18

OOC: Okay. Also can you change the color of the words its nearly impossible to read

"Oh." Was all he said. He sat, curling a tail around his paws. "I'm sorry to hear that all happened to you, Faith."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:22

"He'd be Tigerpaw by now... or something close." Murmured Faith,  she was speaking of her kit. Shades said suddenly, "Let's kitnap the little rascal!  Or apprenticenap... Whatever!"

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:33

Strike blinked. "Kitnap? Isn't that... Bad? What if Faith doesn't want you to? Faith?" He asked, curious.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 16:46

'Of course I want too!' Thought Faith, but also knew Tiger....Paw. May not want to. "Lets wait for a while... We need to make sure he's alone when we try, and if he doesn't want to leave we can't force him." Faith said. Shades let out a small groan when Faith said they couldn't force him.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 17:06

Strike blinked. "I'd best be going. Besides, Mufasa needs me on dawn patrol this morning. Says there's been a mention about.. Unscheduled 'meetings' with kittypets and twolegplace loners." He began to leave.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 17:16

Shades rolled her eyes at him and whispered something to Faith, Faith laughed a little and whispered something back. "FAITH LIKES YOU!" Yowled Shades before Faith tackled her, they both quickly forgot about him leaving because they were playfighting, whispering, and giggling to each other like actual girls, which they both haven't done in a long time.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 17:34

As Strike listened to Shades words he smiled. "Hmm?" He said with amusement in his voice. He saw them playfighting and laughed. Mother was wrong. I don't need a clan to be safe, or happy. He smiled more and walked over. "Crazies." He laughed, and sat there like an insane person, laughing his head off.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 17:40

Shades had finally pinned Faith, "Admit you like him!" She yowled. "I will once you admit you like that Riptide guy you told me about." Faith shot Back. Shades sat on Faith (like a boss) until she admitted it. "Fine... I do.." mumbled Faith, without looking at Strike, once Shades let her up, Faith pounced on her, "Now you got to admit it!" The girls went back to play fighting and girl talk, until the old house was filled with laughter. Once they were done and Shades admitted she may like Riptide, the girls both locked their eyes on Strike with a mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 17:42

Strike gulped. "Erm.. What? So.. Uh, you like Riptide, huh?" He asked nervously.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 17:46

Shade randomly yowled, "FREEDOM!" and tackled Strike. Faith seemed slightly confused by the yowl but followed right after her sister, "Now you got to admit who you like or I'll get Faith to sit on you and she smells." Said Shades. "Hey!" Said Faith. "What? It's true." Laughed Shades.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 18:09

Strike felt violently uncomfortable. "Um, Faith." He said without hesitation, as he was just that brave. "Now get off me. Mufasa needs us soon, you silly duck."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home (For Cat and me only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3