Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back Home (For Cat and me only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

Back Home (For Cat and me only) Empty
PostSubject: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 18:42

Faith sprinted towards Home. She swerved through about three houses before turning behind a small, abandoned, brick house. She disappeared around the corner of the back fence into a large, den like hole which was now muddy. There was one large nest, but it was old, she pulled it out of the hole and leapt over the fence to the backyard. This time, she came back with a bunch of fresh moss, and made two nests while waiting for Strike, because she had sprinted the whole way.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:09

Strike had finally caught up to her. "You run fast!" He exclaimed. Seeing the nests he thanked her. "Perhaps I could explore Twolegplace a bit in the morning? I haven't been here much since I was five moons." He said and climbed into the nest.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:13

She shrugged, "Alright." She glanced over at the abandoned house, "There used to be a family of two legs there." She sighed, a hint of sadness in her voice.  She climbed into her nest, but sat down instead of laying down, not ready to go to sleep yet.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015 - 19:22

He noticed the sadness in her voice. "Is everything okay?" He asked calmly.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 5:29

"The twoleg kit who used to live her found me one day and i guess I got too close to it. She seemed to understand me, she knew I didn't want to be brought into the twoleg den and be a kittypet AND got my name right. I started learning how to understand her too... it was a little weird, a cat and a twoleg Talking as friends, not kittypet and owner or whatever." She said, once again embarrassed. She was getting way too deep into her lifes story, but at least it wasn't the part with the rogue cats...

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 5:32

"Then why are you so sad? What happened to the twolegs?" He asked. "I was born in a kill shelter along with my siblings.. I've only know twolegs to be cruel and evil."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 5:41

"This twoleg was different..." she mumbled. "Well, she's gone now." Faith got up and walked outside,"I'm going to go hunt. It's easier once it's dark because more rodents come out." She said, and disappeared around the house again

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 5:42

Strike watched her leave. "Oh.. Okay." He said and laid his head on his paws.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 5:46

[Time skip (yay)] About an hour later, Faith came back with two mice. She dropped it in the back of the hole and curled up in a tight ball with her tail over her nose, thinking he was asleep. She closed her eyes and slowed her breathing to make it look like she was too, just in case.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 5:48

Strike saw her come back to the nest. Everything was good for the time being, but he felt as if something was watching him. He closed his eyes and shook his head. Something doesn't seem right..

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:41

It took awhile for Faith to fall asleep. Once she did, she had a nightmare. She whimpered and thrashed around in her nest until she finally woke up. She choked back a yowl once she realized where she was. it was still in the middle of the night.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:53

Strike abrubtly awoke as she did, jumping back as if there was a danger. Realizing it was probably a nightmare faith had, he let his fur lay flat. "Did you have a nightmare?" He asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 13:57

"Yeah.." she mumbled. She glanced outside of the hole. "I'm going to go to explore the twoleg den, if there's nobody there anymore it's the perfect time to do it, and they used to have a door for their dog." She said, then added,"You can come if you like." With that, she leapt over the fence and through a doggy door

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:07

Strike jumped over the fence and through the doggy door as well. He looked at all the tattered up furniture and the messy drapes. What happened here? He asked himself.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:10

Faith looked around for a moment. 'Someone else had to have come here to do this...' She thought. She checked for a cat scent and found one. A familiar one... and she ran upstairs.

Ooc: is it okay if I put Shades in here too so there's some conflict in this or should we keep going like it is?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home (For Cat and me only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next