Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Back Home (For Cat and me only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:16

OOC: That's fine. I can add in a NPC to to add to it if that is alright.

Strike looked around. He followed her up the stairs. The darkness seemed to surround the home and he flinched as he tripped over a nail. "Ow.." He squeaked and shook his paw to be rid of the pain.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior
Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:20

She glanced back, "You okay?" She asked, and as she started padding back to him there was a thump from upstairs, as she whipped around a familiar looking cat had appeared at the top of the stairs.

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

Characters : Faithkit-Living Slatekit-living Dawnrise-Living Tornfur-Living Shades- Living Faith-Dead Daffodil-dead Tigerpaw-Dead Lonekit-Dead
Clan/Rank : Shades: Rogue | Dawnrise: Shadowclan, warrior | Faith: Rogue | Tornfur: Riverclan, warrior

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:21

Ooc: I forgot to put this in there. That's fine :)

Tornfur: black she cat with one white stripe down her side and dark blue eyes, warrior, Riverclan
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:36

OOC: Mmkay.

Strike got up and saw that a she-cat had appeared at the top of the stairs. "Who is that?" He asked. Just then another rogue appeared next to the cat (My NPC)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 14:41

Shades leapt down the stairs towards the strange cats before recognizing the Two, one from Mufasa's group, "Faith? Strike? What?" she spluttered, having no idea what to do

Faith recognized her sister (surprise!!!) She yowled, "SHADES!" and tackled her playfully, "I missed you!" The two sisters had a little reunion,  forgetting Strike and the other cat.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 15:07

"Dune!" (NPC) Strike cried and ran to his brother. "Dune!" He cried again. Dune smiled and tackled him in a hug. "Brother! I've missed you so! I thought you were killed along with Willow and Brick!" Dune yowled. The two brothers smiled and hugged each other before noticing that Shade and Faith were sisters.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 15:14

"Everyone gets a family reunion." Said Faith, smiling as she got off her sister. Shade grinned, and tackled her instead, "Roar!" She yelped

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:03

Strike and Dune seperated. "Sure is." He joked, and tackled his brother again. "I missed you!"

After a moment of play fighting the two got up. "Well, brothers and sisters are together now, eh?"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:22

"Yep. Everyone has met their only surviving family, unless you guys have someone, I'm taking a guess by how Dune yelled that those cats were killed." Said Shade

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015 - 17:24

Strike shifted uncomfortably. "Everyone but Dune- in my family- has been killed. Of course, I don't consider my ex-mate as family." He spoke and Dune sent a questioning gaze upon him. "You'll need to fill me in later."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 4:58

[size=32]"Shades... I had a kit... I guess that counts, but-" "You had a KIT!? where is that little furball!?" Yowled Shades[/size]

[size=32]Ooc: I feel like saying this: I'm going to start using the colors, only when two characters are together, though.[/size]

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 6:12

OOC: I'll do that too

Strike sighed. He told Dune everything. "Little Brother.. I'm sorry. If there's anything I can d-" "No! You can't! It's.. It's too late for that now." Though the tom did not mean to yell, Strike was just not in the mood to argue and wanted to stop the conversation there.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 14:26

Faith explained how she had to leave the kit behind quietly, telling her sister some things she hadn't told Strike. "He can't do that!! Come on sis, we're going to go get that little rascal right now then show that guy who's boss!!" Yelled Shades, not as content on being quiet like her sister. Faith mumbled something else and Shades said,  "Serves him right..."

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 15:36

Strike heard whispered and turned to glare at them. "Serves who right?" He asked.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Faith

Faith

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 EmptyThu 19 Mar 2015 - 15:42

Faiths eyes widened a little when Strike asked and then hung her head. "That stupid tomcat! I'm happy he's dead. Good riddens." Said Shades said, not knowing that Faith hadn't told him, "I wish I was the one who killed him." "Um... Shades...?" Murmured Faith, glancing at Dune and Strike before whispering something to her. "Oops..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Home (For Cat and me only)   Back Home (For Cat and me only) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Home (For Cat and me only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next