Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Gotta get free [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Gotta get free [c] Empty
PostSubject: Gotta get free [c]   Gotta get free [c] EmptyThu 26 Jan 2023 - 4:35

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw was feeling… restless was probably the best word for it. It was an unusual feeling for him. Most of the time, when he was idle and had nothing to do, he found himself desiring a nap, feeling exhaustion settle onto his shoulders like a heavy coat of snow. Yet today, he found himself idle-- Birdstar busy, lessons over for the day, Wolfblossom occupied, Juniperpaw out with Creamsky, no tasks to occupy his idle paws-- and it frustrated him.

It took him several minutes of sitting in a corner of camp, staring down at the snow with his claws flexing in and out to realize what had him feeling so off. He wanted company. He was missing Crookedpaw, and he felt lonely. What a frustrating feeling. For a moment, he didn't know what to do now that he had identified the feeling. How did one solve that? And then the obvious answer came. He would need to seek out the company he desired. Well, there was at least one cat he could think of he felt comfortable with outside of his immediate family.

Lifting his head, Rainpaw scanned the camp until he spotted who he was hoping to find. Rising to his feet, Rainpaw trotted over to Lightningpaw.
“Lightning,"
He called softly, using her preferred nickname as he had since they met.“Do you have a moment?”

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

Gotta get free [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta get free [c]   Gotta get free [c] EmptySat 28 Jan 2023 - 14:30

Lightningpaw's ears perked up at the approach of another cat, and further at the sound of her name- and the familiar voice that had spoken it. "Yeah, 'course I do! I mean, not like I'm doing anything else right now. What's up?"

Rainpaw's approach was especially welcome, as she'd found herself at a loss for things to do: the other apprentices, until now, had seemed to be mostly busy or otherwise vanished for the moment; Stoatclaw was doing... Something, she was sure... And Creamsky was busy with his own apprentice; a thought that would take some getting used to.

Lightningpaw did not deal with boredom well. She tended to respond to it with restless pacing (which, admittedly, was her response to a lot of things), or loud complaining, or other such things; and had been preparing to indulge herself in one or the other before Rainpaw appeared. Thankfully, at least for the moment, she didn't have to: she might not know what he wanted, but her eyes shone with curiosity as she shifted to get a better look at him.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
lostfanboy

lostfanboy

Characters : Stormdance (S) Rainfrost (R) Sunpool (Su) Wrenpaw (W) Hawkmist (H)
Clan/Rank : Riverclan, Tier 5 Warrior (S) Skyclan, Tier 3 Warrior (R) Riverclan, Tier 2 Warrior (Su) Riverclan, Apprentice (W) Shadowclan, Tier 2 Warrior (H)
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1017

Gotta get free [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta get free [c]   Gotta get free [c] EmptyMon 30 Jan 2023 - 12:06

RainpawSkyclan Camp

Rainpaw paused as he realized he did not plan this far ahead. It wasn’t something serious, so he wasn’t sure what made him have to think before he managed to say, “Could we, er… Hang out?” He could not think of a better wording.

“I do not mind what we do. We could spar. Or simply sit together.” He paused. “Or you could show me your running. I know that is something you enjoy.” He tried to offer a smile, though it always felt stilted on his face.

#9999cc

Sunpool
RC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100SP
#de0404

Wrenpaw
RC Apprentice
20 HP/60SP
#1f6e55

Hawkmist
SC Tier 2 Warrior
40HP/100 SP
#7ba3a8

Rainfrost
SkC Tier 3 Warrior
50HP/120SP
#446fb3

My Cats!

Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6024

Gotta get free [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta get free [c]   Gotta get free [c] EmptySun 5 Feb 2023 - 3:04

"We could spar!" Lightningpaw agreed easily, spinning around to grin at him. Time with friends was always welcome, after all; and while she could bother Creamsky he was busy with important things of his own. Rainpaw, at least, was still on the same level. "I kinda wanna see how much skill you've got."

Assuming a battle stance, she paused. She was happy to spar, of course- she'd found she actually really enjoyed fighting, just as much as running and exploring and navigating the trees- but there was something that she hadn't considered as she eagerly accepted the offer. "But, uh- how do we decide who's gonna go first?"

She hadn't thought that far ahead.

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotta get free [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta get free [c]   Gotta get free [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta get free [c]
Page 1 of 1