Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Of Love and Hate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

Of Love and Hate - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:17

Wildpaw backed away, hushed and silent.

"We would have caught something if the falcon wouldn't have hurt them." Graypaw was ready to start yowling, but patiently explained to the warrior.

Hollypaw knew both of them were lying, but clamped her muzzle shut hard.

Ghostspirit nodded, putting on a smile for both toms. He couldn't help noticing the she-cats were nervous, each toward one tom. Wildpaw to Graypaw, and Hollypaw to the charming young tom, Blazingpaw.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:32

Blazingpaw nodded. "Luckily we were brave and strong enough to kill it with the small injuries we have, otherwise something worse could've happened. If it had hurt us more, we could've died, so we decided to stop hunting so we could rest our wounds. Falcons are big and powerful creatures, you know. It's not like anyone could kill it like a mouse and come back without even a scratch on his face." He narrowed his eyes slightly, so that it was hardly noticeable. "I don't want to sound rude or anything, but we caught a squirrel and a massive falcon and they didn't catch anything in the time it took to find and kill them, especially how long it took to kill this creature." He pointed with his paw at the dead bird. "But, I guess it's leaf-bare, so it's hard to find prey, even though we found three of them." The third one was the mouse that had gotten away. He picked up the bird in his mouth. "So, should we take this and the other kill back to camp?" He asked Ghostspirit, obviously knowing the answer. He wasn't trying to make Wildpaw mad, but Greypaw. He made it look not obvious so that he wouldn't get into trouble for making fun of the other tom.

Of Love and Hate - Page 3 Image13

Of Love and Hate - Page 3 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:37

Wildpaw just sat in a corner, letting the toms talk.

Graypaw almost huffed, but remembered the fact that he was supposed to be covering up his anger.

Hollypaw copied Wildpaw.

Ghostspirit nodded.

OOC: Short post is short.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Love and Hate
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3