Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Of Love and Hate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Of Love and Hate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 18:00

"I'm okay," he coughed and cleared his throat again. "Are you hurt?" He scanned the beautiful she-cat for any signs of an injury.

Of Love and Hate - Page 2 Image13

Of Love and Hate - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 18:04

She made a move to shake her head, but then a sore stinging spread throughout her. "Only a little..." she lied, though the spot under her eye was painful. Hollypaw stifled a growl of agony, and a tortured whimper that was barely audible slipped out of her jaws.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 18:19

"Hollypaw?" Blazingpaw asked. He noticed something under the black she-cat's eye. It looked like the bird had scratched her there or something. "Oh, you're hurt!" He gently licked the wound. "I...I think we should stop. I don't want you to get hurt anymore."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 18:25

The she-cat growled in pain. "Okay. But I don't want them to win. How about, since you thought of it, we go over and tell them we have to get back to camp?" she asked.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 18:29

Blazingpaw nodded, worry in his eyes as he picked up the falcon. "Can you manage to carry your squirrel?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2015 - 18:39

She bit down on the slightly heavy piece of prey and nodded, lifting it into the air.

OOC: Can we do a time-skip and have them in a clearing with Wild and Gray?

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 4:18

OOC: Okay

IC: Blazingpaw sat down, a few coughs coming from his mouth. The falcon was next to him as he sent proud full glares at Greypaw.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 7:38

Wildpaw glanced at Hollypaw, shaking her head as both of the toms shot glares at each other.

Graypaw snarled. "You dirty rat!" he snarled for no reason, venting his anger. Why does that stupid cat have to interfere with Wildpaw and I's plans? All I want is to win for ONCE!

Hollypaw returned the head-shake, giving both toms a sharp warning glance.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 7:49

That was it. Nobody called Blazingpaw a dirty rat in front of his mate. All the anger towards Greypaw which he had been holding back forever suddenly raced through him. "Me the dirty rat? Please, have you seen yourself? You're no better then mouse dung! You couldn't even catch one piece of prey, meanwhile Hollypaw and I caught a falcon! You're useless!" Adrenaline rushed through him and he couldn't control himself. "And all this time I've been afraid of you! Apparently I was wrong about you! You're no more then a kit!" He stood up and dug his claws into the ground, holding back from ripping Greypaw to shreds. "I'm not scared of you anymore, Greypaw, not anymore!"

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 8:03

Wildpaw and Hollypaw stepped up and stood in front of their mates, moving in sync. Both of them glared at Graypaw.

Graypaw hissed, his mate blocking his view of Blazingpaw. "I was just about to catch something, when you had to be wimps and stop the competition! You're the useless one, always afraid to do something!"

Hollypaw didn't know what to do. She stepped in front of Blazingpaw, stopping him from shredding their Clanmate. "Don't move." she commanded the two raging toms, sending a knowing glance toward Wildpaw. "I'm gonna go get someone, because I have a feeling this can't be stopped by us two. They won't listen." she mewed, talking to her friend as if the others weren't there. The beautiful she-cat took off running on her long legs, easily reaching the camp. (Meanwhile: "Ghostspirit, ghostspirit! They're really mad at each other, and...and..." she couldn't continue. The older tom nodded and took off running with the apprentice toward the three cats.)

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 8:18

Blazingpaw hissed. "Oh yeah, because almost getting clawed to death by a falcon is being a wimp. It sounds rather brave to me!" He crouched down and suddenly realized that Hollypaw was gone. He looked around. "Where is Hollypaw?" He ignored Greypaw and stood up straight he had been to into fighting with Greypaw that he had forgotten about his mate. He was suddenly worried that she was mad at him and it showed as he scented another Thunderclan cat coming with Hollypaw.

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 8:59

Wildpaw sighed in relief as the tom and her friend arrived. Just in time.

Graypaw narrowed his eyes at his rotten luck. "Oh, great!" he muttered sourly.

Hollypaw stepped into the clearing with the tall black tom.

Ghostspirit stiffened as he smelled the two apprentice toms' anger toward each other. "Whatever happened, I don't like it.." he muttered. "You two, what happened?" he demanded in a tone that clearly told whoever that was being spoken to to straighten up.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 12:15

"We just got a little competitive and angry at eachother," Blazingpaw said, standing up a little straighter and softening his gaze. "I'm sorry." He hid his anger well, and really looked sorry. "I shouldn't of said what I said."

Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:04

Wildpaw let out a huffy breath. "Thank goodness..." she murmured.

Graypaw caught on to the ginger tom's trick. Two can play this game... "Yeah..." he meowed, sounding ashamed. "I'm truly sorry..." His voice sounded smooth and sad, instead of having the enraged tone.

Hollypaw purred gratefully. "Thank you, Ghostspirit..." she mewed.

Ghostspirit wasn't so sure they were telling the truth, but let it go anyway.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 13:11

Blazingpaw nodded. "It won't happen again." He was sure Greypaw was faking as he was, but it looked so real. "Hey, Ghostspirit! Look what Hollypaw and I caught." He pushed the dead falcon towards the warrior. Now, he was just rubbing it in on Greypaw, but he made it look like he was just showing the warrior their prized catch. "We also caught a squirrel...well, actually Hollypaw caught it. I'm not nearly as good as a hunter as she is. Without her, we wouldn't of caught the falcon," he purred.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Love and Hate   Of Love and Hate - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Love and Hate
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next