Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5644

Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare] Empty
PostSubject: Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare]   Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare] EmptyWed May 26, 2021 1:38 pm

Swiftspirit slipped away from camp with an almost relieved sigh. It felt good to be off on her own for a bit, to get away from the noise and bustle of her clanmates, as much as she liked most of them Swiftspirit had found herself just wanting to be alone for a while.

The sun was low in the sky, and Swiftspirit let her thoughts wander for a bit, though she remained on alert for predators that might be lurking around. Nightwind had found another fox in the territory, and Lilacstar had found a weasel apparently. It wouldn't do to be caught off-guard, be that by predator or clanmate, as she had with Nightwind while still an apprentice.

Eleos' pale blue gaze wandered to the mountains in the distance, to where she knew what the clans called Highstones was and the rough stone that lay beyond. Beyond that had been home, once, though Eleos had left it behind long ago. She was a part of Windclan, now... Though some days it still didn't feel like it. Homesickness? Swiftspirit thought the notion was stupid, and did a better job at ignoring it most days. Today though... That tug on her heartstrings seemed sharper, though it had no reason to be. She had friends here, after all, she was liked. Some cats she might even be able to consider family, she knew they considered her family. And yet... Eleos couldn't so easily replace what had been lost. Swiftspirit wanted to, was content to allow that. Yet doing so felt like a betrayal of everything she had once been. It felt like betraying what had once been actual family, even if they were long gone.

A low sigh escaped Swiftspirit, tail twitching in thought. Not quite entirely lost to her own thoughts, her ear flicked at the rustle of grass, and she turned her head towards her approaching clanmate.

Tawnyflare, of course. Swiftspirit offered no words of greeting, merely gave the other former outsider a wary look.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare]   Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare] EmptyFri Jun 18, 2021 8:37 pm

Tawnyflare had not been expecting her former apprentice to be here, and she seemed fixated on the mountains, at that. Narrowing her eyes, it did not take long to figure out what was on the she-cat's mind. And she gave a snort of disgust at the thought.

"If you miss it so much, why don't you go back, Swiftspirit? I am sure you are well aware that you cannot have a paw in two worlds." Although despite her misgivings towards the she-cat, Tawnyflare could find that she could relate. After all, the proof of her own struggles is in the pelt she wears. Despite all that Asylum had done, she could not forget the time it was home, and she had been happy to call it such.

"I know I am a poor excuse of a mentor, but perhaps now would be a good time for a word of advice, since I am in a good mood. Where is your heart, Swiftspirit? Is it in WindClan, or is it where you were before? Wherever it is, put your whole heart into it. A heart split in two can bring nothing but pain."

Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare] SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5644

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare]   Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare] EmptySat Jun 19, 2021 10:14 am

"You're one to talk having a paw in both worlds, flaunting that fox pelt." Swiftspirit replied evenly. "At least I make the effort to get along with most of my clanmates."

A moment, and Tawnyflare spoke again. Something in her tone had shifted, but Swiftspirit wasn't so sure that her words were really meant to be friendly advice rather than her typical derision.

"Even if I wanted to, which I don't, I couldn't go back anyways. Mom's dead, family's scattered to the winds. I would be... what, an actual loner? No thanks." For a moment she could almost see the white and tortoiseshell tufts of bloodstained fur that she'd had to confront after waking. Mom had been so busy... And then in an instant she was gone. "I've grown to like Windclan more than I thought, and she even told me to join a clan, to find something to be apart of rather than try to eke out a miserable existence fighting for every last scrap of prey or place to sleep."

"It just..." Swiftsprit shrugged. She couldn't quite find a way to vocalize the strange feeling, and she wasn't quite sure why she'd even said so much to Tawnyflare of all cats. Maybe it was simply the fact that they were both outsiders, though Tawnyflare at least had the virtue of being born a Windclanner. Not that she acted like one.

"I have no intention of leaving Windclan, Tawnyflare." She said finally, tail tip twitching.

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare]   Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare] Empty

Back to top Go down

Love the Way You Hate Me [Tawnyflare]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: