Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love/Hate Relationship Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Characters : [B] Bluethorn (Willowflight), [Sh] Shade, [F] Fuzzykit
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Warrior, Rogue, Windclan Kit
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 636

Love/Hate Relationship Idea Empty
PostSubject: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 20:10

Hey everyone, I have a complicated but fun idea!

So, here's how it goes:

Willowpaw is a totally snappy, cranky cat all the time. He meets a Thunderclan she-cat at a gathering or by the Fallon Oak. Immediately in their very first encounter, they proclaim that they are each other's arch-enemies. They believe that there's no cat that they hate and despise more than the other. But strangely enough, they keep meeting up again. If there's any close friends who happen to know about their rivalry asking why they do, they'd claim it has to do with showing the other up in another test of being the best. Their "fighting" goes on and on in a circle until one day, when they're warriors, one or both of them realizes the true nature of their relationship- they're in love. The two cats then deal with transitioning from their fighting (though it turns out it was their way of flirtingxD) into a romance, though the banters and quips never truly go away.

One day, the Thunderclan she-cat finds out she's having their kits. Willowpaw then could have to the make the decision to stay with his home clan or leave to be with his mate and litter in Thunderclan. For your cat, she could insist on coming over to Skyclan instead of Willowpaw. It's up to you! Though note, in order for one to go to the other's clan, it will take convincing their leadersxD PLUS a little bonus- Willowpaw's father is the deputy of Skyclan, and Willowpaw kinda has dad issues. He wants to make Rippedsky proud of him someday (this is highly buried in his scathing retorts, but it's been a thing for him since day uno), but he really wants Rippedsky to be proud of who he truly is, which is not a model warrior at all. So, Willowpaw will have to overcome this in order to move anywhere from his clan because moving to Thunderclan with a disown from Rippedsky (not that Rippedsky probably would, but Willowpaw irrationally fears this anyways. Willowpaw loathes that he can't rationally will that fear awayxD) would not be good for his dad issues at allXD

If you're interested, let me know and I'd be happy to write up a Forbidden Romance Request:3

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)

Last edited by Wavedream623 on Fri 21 Jul 2017 - 7:57; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

Clan/Rank : Shadowclan kit/Loner/kittypet / windclan app/Riverclan kits
Number of posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyThu 20 Jul 2017 - 20:25

I have Cherrykit(paw) she'll be an apprentice in a day or two if your fine with her :) I love the idea by the way

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 7:31

Awesome!! I'm so excited this is gonna be great!xD

Bluethorn (color#0033cc)  Stoneheart (color#999999)  Roaringblaze (color#normalblack)  Shade (color#99cc99)  Fuzzykit (color#996633)
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 10:52

Sorry for the double post, but just in case you didn't see Brownfoot our cats' romance is gonna be discovered oh my starclan this is gonna be so much funxD

Willow x Cherry

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 10:56

I seen and yeah it's going to be very fun :D

Stormpaw of Starclan  Brownpaw Starclan   Cherryblossom starclan     Fennelpaw of Starclan.   Torrentpaw Starclan    Cherryfang Of Thunderclan    Mapleshade of Skyclan  Duskpaw/shade of Riverclan.   Lilacpaw of Skyclan.     Lynxpaw of Thunderclan
Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 11:02

Yeet, just let me know when Cherrykit's an apprentice and we can have them meet at Fallen Oak if you want:)

Back to top Go down
Lilacwish

Lilacwish

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 11:21

Yeah sounds good :) I will She should be able to be an apprentice tomorrow so it'll go based on how long it takes for her apprentice ceremony to finish I'll let you know :)

Back to top Go down
Wavedream623

Wavedream623

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyFri 21 Jul 2017 - 11:28

Coolio, looking forward to itxD

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 8:08

WAIT! I have been waiting for a situation like this for a while. Just the perfect situation to get an amazing plot started off an even more amazing plot.

So when they have the kittens (If Cherry stays in ThunderClan) the kits don't know or don't care that they are half-clan. Two of the kits are really close, and stick together all the time. These are kit 1 and kits 2. Then one day, kit 1 either finds out that they are half-clan or finds out what it really means to be half-clan, but hide it from their sibling. They think ignorance is better than stress. Kit 1 then talks their father at a gathering, and starts learning SkyClan techniques. Training between them becomes regular, and the kit 2 still doesn't know. However, kit 2 notices that kit 1 is distant and asks what's the matter. Kit 1 finally tells kit 2 about half-clanity, but not the training part. Kit 2 gets mad for not being told earlier, but forgives kit 1. They start not hanging out to much, and kit 1 starts getting jealous of kit 2's friends. One night kit 2 finds out about kit 1 training with Willow, and then they get into a big argument. They stop hanging out anymore, and kit 1 is now extremely jealous of kit 2's friends. After living in a clan with no friends for a while, kit 1 asks to join SkyClan. Depending on whether they're let in or not, different things will happen.

That is just an idea of mine. If that doesn't go along at all with this, then I will find different forbidden romance plot to do this with.

Love/Hate Relationship Idea Signat10
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea EmptyWed 26 Jul 2017 - 8:59

YALL BETTER BE CAREFUL WITH MAH DAUGHTER

PostSubject: Re: Love/Hate Relationship Idea   Love/Hate Relationship Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Love/Hate Relationship Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: