Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) Empty
PostSubject: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 4:52

A mysterious dark figure lurked around Twolegppace Farm, located on the edge of Riverclan's territory. Drift jumped up onto a fence post, looking around. He had figured that he could stay there for a while. It was easy to hunt the animals there. They were all caged in for some reason, making it easy for Drift to kill them. He especially liked the strange birds that they had there, which were called chickens. The sun was going down on the horizon as Drift yawned. He couldn't stay here forever. It was a nice place to live, but he was the kind of cat that "drifted" around. He never stayed in one place for more than a month or two at most. That's why he was called Drift.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 5:09

Shimmerlight padded into the Twolegplace farm. She had been given the task of collecting hay for bedding and stuff. As the she-cat cautiously made her way to a barn full of hay, she spotted a rouge cat sitting on a fence post. The tom was around her age, with long, scruffy fur that was white and different shades of grey. If you looked closely at his fur, Shimmerlight could see some faint patches of tan fur mixed in with his grey. She tried to ignore the tom as she gathered hay, but he kept popping into her mind. He looked handsome in the last rays of the sunlight. As the she-cat padded out of the barn with a bunch of hay secured in her mouth, she stopped by the fence which the rouge was sitting on. "I believe that this farm belongs to Riverclan. It is on our territory, so I suggest you leave before one of my clan mates come and chase you away," Shimmerlight said as she set down the bundle of hay.

The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) Image13

The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 5:34

Drift's eyes never left Shimmerlight as she fetched hay from the barn and returned, stopping I front of him. "Oh, Is it now?" He teased, a smirk growing on his face. "And why don't you chase me off?" Drift had messed with clan cats before, and some of those times he was left with a few scars scattered across his pelt, but he knew that this she-cat wasn't going to lay a claw on him. "I don't believe I caught your name. I am Drift." He jumped down from his spot on the fence and sat down in front of Shimmerlight.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:08

"Yes, in fact, it is." Shimmerlight replied. She didn't know why she didn't chase him away. ""Well, because...I have a job to do, and I want to get back to camp before moonhigh, not stay here and fight a rouge." She made up an excuse. She didn't know  weather or not to tell him her name. "I'm Shimmerlight." Her name suited her. The she-cat's pelt shimmered like the sun in the light. "What is your name?" She knew she wasn't supposed to be friendly towards rouges, but she couldn't help it. She was friendly towards anyone. And plus, nobody else had to know about this...

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:24

Drift snickered. "Nice excuse." When her heard the she-cats name, he smiled, seeing that it fitted her perfectly. "That's a lovely name," he complimented. "My name is Drift. It's not as good as your's, but hey, it's something." As the sun settee behind Shimmerlight, it seemed that she was shining. Wow, she's so bueatiful, he thought as he stared at her. He had never felt this way before. It felt like fireworks were going off inside of him. "Did anyone ever mention how pretty you are?" The words somehow suddenly ran off his tounge. He wanted to take them back, but he knew he couldn't.

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 6:46

OOC: Oh, crap. I just remembered that Shimmer has Whitecough. Pretend she has been coughing through some of this...

Ic: Shimmerlight coughed a little. She remembered that she had whitecough. "I'm not good on excuses," She said with a soft smile on her face. "Thanks. I like your name also. It sounds cool and mysterious." She had no idea what she was saying until she said it. A blush warmed Shimmerlight's face as Drift called her pretty. "Actually, I think you're the first one." Shimmerlight never thought of herself as pretty. She had one or two scars on her, one of them was from a rouge...what was her name? Spark. That  one was on her shoulder. It took away from some of her beauty, but overall, she was a pretty cat. Shimmerlight suddenly coughed again. "Um, Drift, I'm sick with Whitecough, and i don't want to get you sick, and I should be getting back to my clan now too. They are expecting me to be back by now, and I don't want to worry them, so I think I should get going." She didn't want to leave, she really wanted to stay and  talk with Drift, but she needed to go. She didn't know what she was going to tell her clan when she got back. She had to make up an excuse of why it took her so long on the way back.

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 10:31

Ooc: Lol okay.

Ic: Drift smiled at Shimmerlight's compliment. "Please don't leave, Shimmerlight. I enjoy your company. I'd rather get sick and hang out with you then stay healthy and not talk with you. You can just tell your clan that you ran into a rouge and had to fight him away before coming back. You can even get some of my blood on your class to convince them." He liked the she-cats company. "Please?"

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 11:08

"Okay," Shimmerlight said as she sat down next to him and turned to watch the sunset. "But I'm leaving when the sun is completely down." She shivered as it grew colder and darker. For some reason, she trusted that the rouge wouldn't suddenly turn on her and attack her in the dark. Shimmerlight coughed, turning her head away from Drift so she wouldn't cough on him. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" She asked, the setting sun reflecting off of her shimmering blue eyes. "I love to watch it."

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 13:24

Drift saw Shimmerlight shiver, so he inched closer, their shoulder touching eachother, to keep her warm. He wrapped his fluffy tail around her and breathed in her scent. She smelled like the wilderness and fish. He liked that smell. It comforted him. "It's amazing. Almost as amazing as you," he purred

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 17:07

Shimmerlight purred. Wait...I can't do this. I can't have a secret rouge mate. What if the clan found out? They would banish me for sure! But...maybe it's worth it. Drift made Shimmerlight feel a way she had never felt before. Even though she had just met him, something inside of her was telling her that this was the one. She knew that Drift was special the second she saw him. She felt love towards the rouge, and, how crazy it sounded, maybe thats what Starclan wanted. The sun was completely down now. Shimmerlight reluctantly stood up. "I must get going back to my clan now. We can meet again, though. Tomorrow, at moonhigh, come to the gorge. We can meet there. Make sure to stay hidden, though. Roll around in something to cover your scent, and stay down wind." Shimmerlight gathered up the hay in her mouth. "I will see you then."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)   The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake) Empty

Back to top Go down

The sun on the horizon (for me and pansycake)
Page 1 of 1