Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] Empty
PostSubject: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySat 7 Mar 2015 - 18:51

Nettlepaw rushed along moors to Riverclan territory, her strong haunches working overtime as she bound from leap to leap. She was determined to find her brother, and nothing would stand in her way. When the pair reached the Riverclan border, she sniffed the air to scent for Smokekit or rogues.

When she couldn't find anything, she hissed in frustration, before running off again. Barely giving Sunpaw time to catch up in her impatience to find her brother. She raced all over, trying to scent the air from near the border before she realised that this wasn't working.

"We're going to have to cross the border to find Smokekit. It's the only way. We're too far away to scent anything from here." Nettlepaw spoke, tail lashing side to side in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 9:07

Sunpaw panted as he followed her. Slow down! He watched as she halted and spoke. "Okay."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 10:56

Shimmerlight padded to the edge of the territory. She had setted up a meeting with Drift. The she-cat sat down in a clump of reeds where they were supposed to meet. As she sniffed the air for any sign of her mate, she smelled Windclan. She narrowed her eyes and crouched down, looking for them, but she was too far away from the Windclan cats to see or hear them. She relaxed a little. Maybe they will smell my fresh Riverclan scent and get scared. She suddenly realized that she still had the smell of the Windclan kit on her that Drift had showed her.

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] Image13

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 119

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 10:59

Drift cautiously walked over to the spot where he was supposed to meet his mate, sticking to the shadows so he would least likely be spotted. He peered through the reeds, spotting Shimmerlight's pelt and smelling her scent. "Shimmerlight? Is that you?" He crawled into the reeds and was released when he saw her. "I lost the kit," he whispered. "The Windclan Kit. Its gone." He was nervous as he spoke.

Haze: Hazekit--Hazepaw--Hazecloud--Rverclan--She-cat
Mist: Rouge--She-cat
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 11:08

"Yes, it's me," Shimmerlight said softly as Drift approached. "What?! You lost the kit!?" She widened her eyes. The kit could be anywhere, and she was afraid to think that it could be dead.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 12:07

Sunpaw then noticed a rogue and Riverclan she-cat. "I smell Smokekit!" He growled. Without hesitation, he gestured for Nettlepaw to come. He wanted to attack the scoundrels, but that was Nettlepaws job.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 13:35

OOC: Don't attack Shimmer plz becauz shez pregnant so only attack Drift

IC: Shimmerlight smelled the Windclan cats near. She crouched down and hissed once they saw her and her mate. She backed up, unsheathing her claws. "I'm not looking for a fight," she said to the tom and she-cat.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptySun 8 Mar 2015 - 19:05

Nettlepaw hissed as she approached the two cats that she truly believed took her brother. She too could scent Smokekit on them, especially the Rogue. So with a fierce snarl, she charged at the Rogue and pounced without hesitation. "This is for Smokekit!"

Nettlepaw used Run-and-Tackle
-15 HP
-5 HP as Opponent was not focused on Nettlepaw
-10 SP

Nettlepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Drift:
25/45 HP
140/140 SP

OOC: You're probably going to have to defeat Nettlepaw before she settles down and listens to you.
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Clan/Rank : Rouge, Windclan apprentice, Shadowclan apprentice, Riverclan kit, another rouge
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 13:21

Drift Growled as he was he was attacked. "You'll pay for that," He hissed before rearing up on his hind legs and slashing Nettlepaw's face with unsheathed claws before he came down. His paws were covered in her fur and blood. He blocked the cat's way from his mate, and he was unsure why Sunpaw didn't attack because he didn't know that he was a medicine cat.

Drift used rear-up to slash
-19 Hp
-15 Sp

Nettlepaw:
1/20 Hp
70/80 Sp

Drift:
25/45 Hp
125/40 Sp
Ooc: Did i do that right?

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 13:25

OOC: yes

Sunpaw snarled. "I'm a medicine cat. I won't attack you, but don't you dare hurt her!" He didn't really expect him to fight back, considering that Nettlepaw was still small. He bit Drifts ear, ripping it off. "Where. Is. SMOKEKIT!" He spat.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 13:33

Drift whipped around as his ear was ripped. Blood streamed down his face as he snarled. He swiped an unsheathed paw at Sunpaw's face. "You said you wouldn't attack," He hissed. "And I don't have you're kit! He ran away!" Drift, even though he saw that the two Windclan cats were small, he still assumed that they were the parents of the kit. He saw how much they liked the kit, so he thought it was theirs.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 13:39

Sunpaw snarled. "How dare you steal and let her brother free you scoundrel! I'm just trying to teach you a lesson not to steal! He was only three moons when you took him! How long as he been missing? He could be dead!" He wish he didn't say the last part but he did. He unsheathed his claws in a threatening way, but would not attack.

OOC; Lets wait for Bloom and Pika (;

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 14:25

Shimmerlight screeched as her mate was attacked. She hissed once his ear was ripped off. "Stop," She cried. "We didn't steal your kit! Why would we want a Windclan kit when I am about to have some of my own kits?" She asked. "He rescued Smokekit from the rouges who actually did steal him!" She ran over and licked her mate's wounds. "Don't lay another paw on him!" She just realized that she had shown that she was mates with a rouge by doing this gesture. Hopefully they don't tell anyone.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptyMon 9 Mar 2015 - 14:29

Nettlepaw laid on the ground, winded and bleeding, she hurt too continue fighting. But that didn't stop her from rising and spitting as she hissed.

"Why should we trust the word of a she-cate that would mate with a rogue? How do we know you're not just covering for your mate? You can't even follow the warrior code, what would stop you from stealing kits?"
Back to top Go down
Drift

Drift

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] EmptyTue 10 Mar 2015 - 13:43

Drift stepped up to defend his mate. "If we are lying, Starclan kill us now," he said. Shimmerlight had told him about Starclan and so he believed in them. "What ever you do," He said to Sunpaw and Nettlepaw, "Don't hurt my mate. Take your unnecessary anger out on me if you want. We never wanted to cause harm, we were just trying to return the kit!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]   The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sun find the River [For Cat, Drift, and Pansycake]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next