Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Love in the Nursery

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

Love in the Nursery Empty
PostSubject: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 9:57

Snowfrost was lying down to the side in the nursery with two kits by her stomach. After feeling the painful wrath of birth, the beautiful queen was exhausted and ready to take a nap. Kits came first, so she pushed her tiredness to the side and licked them warm. Carefully examining her kits, she found it hard not to smile. They're so beautiful! One she cat, and one tom! Protectively, she wrapped her tail around them and began cuddling close to them. As she was going that, she heard a noise coming from the entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 10:04

A newly born white she-cat with silver swirl-like areas mewed for milk, knowing her mother was there. She soon began suckling, but she was very cold like ice, as the wind slightly blew into the den, making her colder.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 10:58

A rustling of branches at the nursery entrance signalled Rippletail's arrival. The sleek toyger carried a roach in his jaws as he padded towards his mate, Snowfrost who had recently kitted to two gorgeous young felines. With no speech, as it was unnecessary due to the fact that his actions showed his love for his mate, he immediately pressed his cheek up against Snowfrosts forehead and smothered her with affectionate licks, which clearly showed his love for her whilst a purr echoed from his throat. Once he finished his display of affection came to an ed, the warrior lay next to his family and cast his navy gaze to the two small lumps of fur which wriggled about around their mother's belly like minnows out-of-water. "I'm so proud of you, Snowfrost." Rippletail murmured as he examined the colours and patterns of their kits. "I caught you a roach, in case you were hungry." He reached out with his paw to flick the dead fish closer to Snowfrost, before curling his tail around the kits to shelter from the chilly breeze that flowed through the entrance.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptySat 21 Feb 2015 - 18:00

The tiny light grey tom kit mewed in protest to the sudden movements around him. He was also on his way, trying to find his mother's milk by pawing at her with his tiny paws. He mewed loudly when he couldn't find her teat, squirming where he laid.
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptySun 22 Feb 2015 - 14:00

Snowfrost relaxed when she saw her mate, Rippletail coming towards her and her kits. Her energy went up when she saw how happy he was. While he was showing her love, she purred and kept licking his cheek. When the handsome tom stopped, and laid next to his family, she began to gently push her tom kit towards her stomach to suckle. "I knew you would be proud of me, Rippletail. I'm glad that you're my mate, the kits would be proud to have you as their father." The pretty she cat slowly grabbed the fish with her claws and began to eat slowly. Halfway finished, she glanced up at her mate. "Here, have some. Thank you." Snowfrost pushed the fish back to Rippletail. "I thought of the name for the she cat. Maybe you can name the tom?" The she cat smiled at her mate before she glanced at the beautiful kits.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 13:03

Pleased to see Snowfrost eating the fish he had caught, Rippletail smiled and flicked his navy eyes to the remains of the roach. After taking a few bites he turned to the two kits, and admired them both. "I can already tell that the she-kit takes after you- she's beautiful." The toyger purred. "Sure, I'm confident that you've chosen a wonderful name for her." He gently brushed his tail over his daughter's back before sweeping it over her brother's head. After a moment of silence, in which Rippletail's dark blue gaze locked itself on his son in thought, a suitable name for the long-furred grey kit popped into his mind. "Wailingkit. I think he should be called Wailingkit. I think it suits him." Searching Snowfrost's elegant face for any signs of approval or disapproval, he waited for her reply with a knot of apprehension in his belly.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 16:50

As if knowing that he'd been named, the kit mewed loudly as he detached himself accidentally from his mother's teat by squirming around. He was most displeased by his new situation and expressed it for the whole world to hear.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptyTue 24 Feb 2015 - 17:37

The she-cat, still unnamed, squirmed closer to her father, wanting to be near him, knowing he was her father. She let out a mew and squealed as she slid off the moss, getting colder.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery EmptyWed 25 Feb 2015 - 21:46

Snowfrost rested her warm, blue colored eyes on her handsome mate, Rippletail. She pretended that she was thinking hard of his choice, even though she didn't even have to think. Slowly, her gaze shifted to the handsome tom kit. "Wailingkit it is. His name is Wailingkit," she purred, looking at her mate. After the new queen moved closer to lick the little tom, she looked at her daughter. "Her name will be Icekit. Her and I have similar coat color, so I gave her name that is close to mine since I was named from my pelt." Snowfrost purred when her daughter slid off the moss. The she cat placed both kits by their father before she curled her tail around her kits and mate. She cuddled closer to her mate. "We made such gorgeous kits. I love you," she said to Rippletail softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love in the Nursery   Love in the Nursery Empty

Back to top Go down

Love in the Nursery
Page 1 of 1