Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Love You, but... Do you love me back?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  Empty
PostSubject: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 10:58

Trotting to the place where he loved it best, because of the romantic falling leaves and private circle of trees, it was perfect for meeting with a she-cat. 

Though part of SpiritClan, she was beautiful and wise. His heart fell for her.

Even though he loved Marigoldleaf too, she was equally as beautiful. He didn't care if she was a former ThunderClan warrior. He didn't care if she was from space. He loved her. 

"Spirit, I'm here," 

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 11:02

Slowly the dark dusky brown long furred she cat padded into veiw."I am here as well Eagle " She mewed smiling some. She took in her surroundings quietly smiling.

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 17:50

"Hello, Spirit! How's life in SpiritClan been?" A warm smile creeped onto his face. "BoneClan has been well." He purred, nuzzling her ears. 

Though he'd just seen her the night before, many things could happen in one day.

OOC: Shortness it's like the middle of the night here ;n;

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyMon 12 Oct 2015 - 18:18

She purred a bit and she nuzzled him back quietly. The dark furred she cat smiled."Spiritclan has been great we have a new apprentice and two new warriors along with two other warriors that joined " She mewed smiling.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 3:48

"That's great." He purred happily. "So, I was meaning to tell you... Well, I love you Spirit. I really do. I just hope you love me back..." His meow, in which was in a tone of confidence, was gentle and kind.

OOC: Ome: I figured it was time two: shorteo

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 6:39

Spirit blinked then smiled a bit."That's good to hear .....because....i...I love you too Eagle " She mewed looking at him.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 16:07

"Yay!" He gushed loudly, careless if anyone heard him. "Spirit! We are going to be so happy and..." He stopped abruptly when he realized that he was the leader of BoneClan and mating with a cat from their "enemy" clan just seemed wrong, even though he loved her. 

"We are."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  EmptyTue 13 Oct 2015 - 16:42

Spirit blinked and she purred. She nodded and nuzzled him " yes we are happy and I'm sure we will be for a long time " She mewed.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Love You, but... Do you love me back?    I Love You, but... Do you love me back?  Empty

Back to top Go down

I Love You, but... Do you love me back?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Twolegplace-
Jump to: