Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kits don't know best [Open]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kits don't know best [Open]   Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 7:41

Blazingpaw trudged on, struggling to answer Duskpaw. "I only seem strong and brave because I am older. When you're an apprentice, you will become like me. And if you really think I'm that strong and brave, take a look at some of the warriors. I'm not nearly as strong as them...and look at the leader! She is braver than any cat I've ever known." He took a deep breath and tried to ignore the pain in his shoulder. "Everyone is scared of dying." He thought about Greypaw and shuttered. "Especially me."

Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 Image13

Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kits don't know best [Open]   Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Feb 2015 - 18:38

"Then how can you fight? If everyone else is stronger, and dying is scary, what helps you still fight?" The deeper concepts were confusing for Duskkit, with so limited life experiences to call upon. How could anyone bring themselves to enter a situation where coming out alive wasn't guaranteed.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Kits don't know best [Open]   Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 4:00

"Because I trust that Starclan will help me in battle and they will guide my way. I trust that Starclan will take my life when my time has come, and I don't think my time is any time soon, but who knows, it could happen tonight or tomorrow moring or something, and if that's what Starclan wants, I'll 
let them do it." He paused to catch his breath. "With Starclan on your side, you can be stronger than any cat."

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kits don't know best [Open]   Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Mar 2015 - 23:44

Whilst the brown kit respected Starclan, the implications of their warrior ancestors being around and influencing their paths still went over his head. But nonetheless he nodded and mewed. "Okay Blazingpaw. I guess I'll just have to trust Starclan."
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Kits don't know best [Open]   Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 3:32

Blazingpaw smiled as they arrived at camp. "Good. Now, don't think that the leader isn't going to hear about what happened. Why don't you go and rest in the nursery and forget about this day, okay?" He sat the kit down.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kits don't know best [Open]   Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Mar 2015 - 3:54

"I'm going to be in big trouble. Aren't I?" Duskkit mewed glumly before sighing. "I'll be in the nursery. Thanks for saving me today!"

And he ran off, wriggling into the nursery where his mother waited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kits don't know best [Open]   Kits don't know best [Open] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kits don't know best [Open]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2