Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I dont feel like doing anything [open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2839

I dont feel like doing anything [open] Empty
PostSubject: I dont feel like doing anything [open]   I dont feel like doing anything [open] EmptyThu 8 Jun 2023 - 18:56

Stormwatcher was pretty sure he had patrol in like 5 minutes... that meant 10 more minutes of napping before someone came to force him to go he figured.

He sighed.  He was so tired of all these patrols and such.  Hunting he was more or less neutral on since he had to hunt to eat anyways (dont get me wrong if he could pass it off to someone else he would) but all these patrols??  Walking along some stupid border line making sure the other clans were not around??

PFF yea ok what a big fat waste of time and energy that was!!  The lazy tom slunk lower into his nest closing his eyes again.  He exhauled heavily as he could have sworn he heard Wolf in his sleep bugging him about how he should try harder for himself and his clan.

"ye yea wolf I know I know" he muttered in his half asleep daze.

Wolf had more or less become his older sister since he didnt have any other family in this clan.  Not that you would ever here storm admit to such things.

What was so important about all these patrols anyways?  Stars forbid some riverclan cat wanted to walk on skyclan's side of the line or something right?? The whole system just seemed ridiculous to him in the first place.  He was not one to know clan traditions that well either.  Having slithered his way through apprenticeship he had managed to dodge alot of that boring information with all the mentor changes he had.  He was pretty sure that eventually the clan had just gotten tired of him being an oversized apprentice and decided to rank him up one day.

He wasn't really even sure alot of the basics of clan life at times.   IF it were not for the patience of his "older sisters" being wolf and bird he probably would have become a loner at this point.  Clan life was just not his thing overall.  But he stayed around mostly for bird and wolf... and if he really was telling the truth for Stone as well since he considered his training of her his one good accomplishment.

Pawsteps could be heard getting closer.  He sighed glancing upward sure to see some bossy warrior standing over him telling him how late he was for this "great" patrol they would "get" to go on now

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down

I dont feel like doing anything [open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: