Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] Empty
PostSubject: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyFri 23 Jan 2015 - 22:53

The tom could hardly stand still, he was always up and sitting down and walking around in circles. The reason why he did this was because a very special She-cat was on his mind, a She-cat who Jayclaw could never forget, he had been thinking about Fennelcloud ever since the first time they really spoke which was about a few half-moons ago. The warriors blue gaze looked up, the sight of the snow soaking up the sun's ray and reflecting the light pleased him. Jayclaw settled down with a sigh, an ear flicking boredly as he glanced around camp, he never had felt about someone like this what did it mean? Did it mean that he had feelings for her did Fennelcloud even feel the same? She was pretty younger then him but does that really matter..? his blue eyes closed completely lost in thought and confused with exactly what was going on with his emotions. The sound of a snapping twig alerted the tom, his thoughts scattering like the prey that ran from cats.

"Fennelcloud?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] EmptySat 24 Jan 2015 - 10:32

"Oh mousedung..." Fennelcloud muttered as she moved her paw off of the snapped twig. She really thought that she could sneak up on him. Now she could see why he beat her in catching prey that one time at Fourtrees. She really needed to work on being quiet. "Hey Jayclaw!" she mewed, suddenly acting like her failed plan never happened. Better to play it off than trying to go with it still. "How are you doing on this fine night?" she asked, prancing around to where she sat in front of him instead of behind him.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyMon 23 Mar 2015 - 22:03

Occ: this is totally still an alive topic, whut. 

Ic: When Fennelcloud appeared out of the shadows, a gentle and caring look was shown in Jayclaws dark blue eyes. His eyes turned to examine the twig that was crushed in two by the force of her paw. An ammused smile showed on his face, an ear twitching.  "Your really bad at being quiet." Jayclaw said with a teaseful mew. 

With that question Jayclaw shrugged,  grooming at his shoulder. "Well its been cold and long, but a pretty good day overall." The tom responded looking up at the sky, blinking at its sudden beauty that seemed to capture Jayclaws full attention. The sky had been painted with soft greens yellows and blues, almost looked like there was an aurora. The best part was the twinkling starclan warriors shining brighter then ever Jayclaw had ever seen.

"Sliver-pelt looks amazing tonight, don't you think Fennelcloud?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 18:52

The she-cat gave him a quick scornful look before it dissipated and was replaced with a once again happy expression. She could tell that he was only teasing and she didn't take it to heart. It was one simple mistake but she kept playing along like she did nothing wrong. "I have no idea what you're talking about, Jayclaw. I'm the perfect silent stalker!" she mused before sitting down next to the tom and looking up at the sky with him as he answered her question.

He was right. Silverpelt looked absolutely stunning. The stars gleamed brighter than she had seen them in her life. They were almost as bright as the moon typically was when it was full at moonhigh. With the beautiful colors to mix in with the gleaming from the stars, it was gorgeous. "Wow," she breathed, her eyes fixated on the scene above them. It was magnificent to stare at--mesmerizing, almost. "It's beautiful!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyTue 24 Mar 2015 - 19:38

Jayclaw tilted his head, his ears perking as his gaze turned towards her. "I guess that you could be a little beyond perfect." The warrior mewed his jaw twitching to a soft smile. The feeling that Fennelcloud just gave him, was just so upbeat; happy, always fun. He himself had never felt like this, well not for along time at least.

"Well how was your night, I haven't seen you in awhile."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 21:18

Without taking her wide, bright green/yellow eyes off of Silverpelt, she thought for a moment before she spoke. "It's been okay. I haven't really done much lately. But it's better now," she purred before finally ripping her gaze away from the gorgeous scene above the to look at Jayclaw with a cheerful expression. "I wanna go an do something," she mewed adventurously, standing up and staring at the tom, almost like she was waiting on his approval.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyThu 26 Mar 2015 - 21:25

He hadn't been doing much either, besides for going on many patrols to search for some prey and herbs to help the clan survive through leaf-bare. Maybe the beautiful sliver-pelt was a good omen for shadowclan, one had to hope at least. Jayclaw ears perked, completely intrested in a night-adventure, they are shadowclan cats after all, and shadowclan do work great together at night. "Well if it's an adventure you want..." Jayclaw gave a sigh, a grin twitching onto his muzzle.

"An adventure is what you will get, shall we go somewhere... Forbidden?" Jayclaw mused his deep blue eyes, glimmering with this new sight for dangerous adventure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]   My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

My day gets better with you. [JayxFlannel Topic]
Page 1 of 1