Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal

Crystal

Clan/Rank : SC Kit RC Kit SKC Kit
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1177

My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] Empty
PostSubject: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 12:47

It still had been fresh in the morning, the sun was slowly making it's way up high to the sky and Jayclaw would be spending his morning with the one and only Fennelcloud. Both of them wanted to have adventure, so here they were. The scent of blooming flowers had hit the nostrils of Jayclaw hard, it seemed new-leaf was fast approaching but not quite fast enough. Jayclaw's gaze flickered over to Fennelcloud, wondering about their future. He himself wasn't quite sure if they had something special or not, but it would be fun to find out wouldn't it?
A soft smile came across Jayclaw's face. "You have a taste for crazy adventures." Jayclaw spoke teasingly, this had been the she-cats idea but he liked the sound of getting away from shadowclan for a bit, enjoy the wind in ears and the breeze in their faces.

His gaze flickered over to the old barn that looked very worn down. His gaze flickered onto the ground seeing some cat-prints but they seemed to be old, they should have no problem now that they were here. Looking over his shoulder, Jayclaw looked towards fennelcloud. "So what now?" He asked, his tail gently flicking.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyTue 31 Mar 2015 - 11:14

It was very weird for Fennelcloud to be outside of Shadowclan territory. She hardly ever strayed from it, the only time being gatherings which were only to Fourtrees. That wasn't much of an adventure. She had heard about the other clans and outside places such as Twolegplace and the Carrionplace but most places like that were probably a little too dangerous with rats and rogues everywhere ready to kill. Fennelcloud wasn't all about that life. The barn however, was one place she never really thought of going. She didn't realize that it was so close to Windclan territory, almost touching the waves of tall grass that looked like an ocean of green in the breeze. However, they couldn't get in trouble, though. They weren't in Windclan territory but the anticipation and excitement of being so close to where she could simply walk in if she wanted to was just too much. The she-cat could barely hold still. Walking around, in and out of the barn, her wide gaze looking around as she took in all of the sights-- it felt like Fennelcloud had bees in her brain. The barn even smelled different. It smelled of old grass and different animals that had been there long ago with the random scent of mice every so often as they squeaked in the corners of the barn.

"I try to keep things exciting," she mewed, her voice almost lost in the wind. "As for what to do now, we should just explore! I've never been here before! There's so many new things like what was this place and why is it so close to Windclan and how can there be so many mice living in it and how did it get here and could we try to sneak into Windclan territory?" she paused only to catch her breath as she looked back at Jayclaw with perked ears and an exhilarated stare.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptySun 5 Apr 2015 - 12:49

The barn.. Jayclaw had heard some stories of the barn from the elders when he was a kit, he had heard stories of loners and kittypets mostly staying and living in here, just living peacefully and happily. Raising their kits in peace and out of danger, it sounded like a good life but who knows if the elders stories were actually true ones? His blue eyes stared at the barn oblivious to everything else. He took a small sniff of the air and quickly got a strong scent of mice, It would make sense that mice would stay here. There wasn't any other scents of cats and the ones that were there were stale. Jayclaws gaze looked towards Fennelcloud, amused at her excitment.

"It's noticeable." The warrior had mewed holding back a soft purr as hhe watched the warrior not able to stay put in one spot. His ears perked at her question "Well I heard stories about the barn from elders, they said that loners and kitty-pets used to stay here although i'm not very sure. At least I think it's called the barn." The senior warrior had mewed simply although his blue eyes were unsure if the elders stories were true or not. A sudden sneer had broken out onto Jayclaws face as his blue eyes looked playful. "Hmm.. The daughter of a leader wanting to do something against the warrior code, thats interesting." Jayclaw mewed teasingly his sneer turning bigger.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyMon 6 Apr 2015 - 5:23

The she-cat paused a moment, her large eyes blinking at Jayclaw, quickly getting flustered. "I-I'm... It's not breaking the code! Right?" she asked, trying to defend her point with reasons that weren't coming to her head at the moment. "I mean, it doesn't say anything about going across borders..." it was a terrible argument and a big lie, but she didn't know that. Sure she was taught about the warrior code, but there wasn't anyone that really specifically told her the rules. There were just several times in her life where she would do something and someone would yell at her for it being against the code. All she knew in this situation is that borders were there for each clan, but she had seen cats do it before. Never was there anything about breaking the code... the other clan just got mad for it. Of course, that got her thinking back to Darkpaw--Darkstri--Strike. Her former apprentice and now rogue and how he had run across the Thunderpath once. Instantly her mood seemed to change, going from excitement to somber disappointment. "You're right. I shouldn't have thought about that."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 8:57

Maybe he shouldnt have said that, it seemed to be scaring Fennelcloud out of her fur. Jayclaw blinked slightly tilting his head and letting out a low amused purr. "I was just kidding Fennelcloud" Jayclaw said with a sneer, settling down near her. "I'm just saying it's not a good idea, you know that Falconstar really does hate Shadowclan, and their might be a skirmish involved if we do go there." Jayclaw mewed wrapping his tail around his paws. "And if you got injured I wouldn't have any idea on how to explain to your father what had happened." The grey warrior said, looking over at Fennelcloud a bit worried, as he pictured what the situation could of been like.

The warrior tilted his head, noticing that Fennelclouds mood had changed. His nose gave a slight twitch. "Whats wrong you seem pretty disapointed.. I mean if you really wanna we can. We just need to becareful so we dont get caught." Jayclaw had said, his shoulders shifting.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 12:02

"No, you're right. It was stupid," she mewed before she lightened up a little. "We can find something else to do! I've just never been in another clan's territory before. Not that that's a bad thing..." she said, thinking over it. The only time she'd really be in a different territory was on the edge of Thunderclan's territory for the gatherings, but that was a very common thing. It was their only safe way to get to Fourtrees over the Thunderpath or underneath it using the tunnel. "I don't really feel like getting caught by Falconstar, though. I feel like it would cause a lot more trouble than just a few warriors causing a ruckus."
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptySun 12 Apr 2015 - 12:15

Jayclaw gave the she-cat a quick nod before he scrambled too his paws trying too look around too find something for the two of them too do. His gaze stopped and observed the barn for a brief moment, an idea coming too his mind. "Wanna go inside the barn and explore?" He had asked Fennelcloud his tail motioning towards the abandoned barn just a few paw-steps ahead. It seemed like a lousy idea, but it was better then doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 12:56

Looking at the large building that towered over them, Fennelcloud nodded with excitement. "We can do that! It sounds like fun!" Racing in through the large doors, the she-cat looked around at all that the barn had to offer. It was such a huge place filled with tall grass and dead grass. that was spread about the ground. It was so different from what she was used to. "What used to be in here?" she asked curiously as if Jayclaw had the answer.
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyMon 20 Apr 2015 - 13:05

Jayclaw let out a purr, as he heard Fennelclouds excited tone. Exploring an empty born, nothing gets more exciting then that in a clan-life. He settled down as he watched Fennelcloud run in and out of the barn, with endless energy. He liked how she only asked him questions like he would know everything, it amused him. His ear flickered as if he was thinking - he quickly came up with an answer. "Other animals, some weird ones.. Pigs, horses and some others I forget their names though" Jayclaw shaked his head, as is he was weirded out just by saying the names of the creatures.

His head quickly snapped back as he heard a low snarling in one of the hay-stacks. He caught a quick whiff of air, quickly able to identify what it was.. A badger, and a hungry one. In the next few moments, the badger bursted through the hay-stack. Strands of hay and dust filtering through the air, almost blinding Jayclaw for a moment. He quickly let out a yowl, warning Fennelcloud "Watch out fennelcloud theres a badger!"

occ: way too be obvious jayclaw huehue owo
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 10:50

Constantly looking over everything and taking in all of the scents, Fennelcloud got lost in the wonders that was the barn. The old wood, the smell of hay, the squeaking of mice that ran around every corner of the barn-- this was like Starclan on earth almost. She was sure that Starclan was nicer, but who would ever grow hungry or cold in a place like this? She stood mesmerized before she heard her name and turned to look back at Jayclaw, finally snapping back to reality. It took a couple of seconds too long for her to understand exactly what the tom said, and before she could react, there was the instant pain from a huge paw smacking her in the head, sending her tumbling to the opposite side of the barn. With a yowl of pain, Fennelcloud stood up quickly only to see the world around her spinning endlessly. "Jayclaw!" she cried as she finally spotted the creature that sent her flying. Trying to focus to see the animal just made her head throb with pain, but the size of it was what frightened her the most. She'd never seen one of these creatures before. What was attacking her? "I... I can't see!"
Back to top Go down
Crystal

Crystal

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyTue 21 Apr 2015 - 11:13

The badger completely ignored him, it went straight too Fennelcloud. His fur puffed out in rage when the badger hit it's paw against Fennel's. A fight against a badger.. there was a slim chance that he would win, but he needed too win. He had too give it everything he had, If he lost.. there was a chance that both of them could be killed.

With quick movements, Jayclaw fired forwards. Sprinting at a high speed, dust kicking up as he ran. He then kicked out his back legs, giving the badger a strong forceful kick right in the head.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] EmptyWed 22 Apr 2015 - 10:41

Trying not to panic, the she-cat blinked rapidly, trying to clear her vision. All she could see was the blurred shape of a giant creature lumbering towards her until another blurred shape kicked it in the head. Even though she couldn't exactly see, she knew that it was Jayclaw. A wave of relief washed over her but the pain still rang in her head. Backing away from the badger, she waited until her vision was finally back to normal which took a little bit longer than she had expected. When she could comprehend what was going on, all she saw was Jayclaw fighting off the badger. Gaining the courage to help, Fennelcloud yowled as she ran in to help, clawing at whatever she could grasp on the badger. She wasn't sure if it was its shoulder or face or back, but the sounds of painful cries at least told her that she hit her mark before she backed off to avoid being hit in the head again. "Jayclaw, what do we do?" she asked, wondering if they should flee or try to scare it off. For all she knew, they just walked in on its home and it was obvious they weren't welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]   My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic] Empty

Back to top Go down

My strangest days are with you. [Closed JayxFlannel Topic]
Page 1 of 1