Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Third Topic of SC! :D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
@ Mount

@ Mount

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 266

Third Topic of SC! :D  Empty
PostSubject: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 10:24

Mountainclaw padded out of the warrior den and got a toad from the fresh kill pile.

v2:
Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 10:33

While most cats were just rising from a long night of rest, one little kit was wide awake. His yellow-green eyes scanned the nursery to see if anyone was awake, mainly queens, before slowly slinking out of sight into the camp clearing. It was the black and white kit's first time in the large, dark camp.

Longkit's eyes opened in curiosity and fear. Everything was covered in, well shadows. The little tom's pelt bristled when he heard the sound of pawsteps heading towards what seemed to be a pile of dead prey. He held his breath, just in case the creature wasn't of his Clan.

Third Topic of SC! :D  N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 11:43

Rustkit, who couldn't sleep, came tumbling out from the nursery into the darkness. It was his first time out at night, but he wasn't scared. Well, he was, but he hid it pretty well. Not paying attention, he slammed into Longkit, then rolled backwards, rubbing his head with his paw.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:15

Feathersong padded up as Rustkit slammed into Longkit. "Be careful!" she warned. "Are you two okay?"

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Icee
Former Staff
Former Staff
Icee

Characters : Magpiepaw, Greenpaw, Mosskit
Clan/Rank : [MP] SC Apprentice || [GP] TC Apprentice || [MK] WindClan Kit
Aries Tiger
Number of posts : 2708

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 13:35

Longkit jumped as a smaller shape ran into him. He hiss slightly at Rustkit, when a concerned voice came from above.

"W-who are you?" he asked, not even bothering to reply to her question. Fear clouded the kit's eyes as the large white form looked down at him.

Third Topic of SC! :D  N05yAsy
magpiepaw ┗━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━┛ greenpaw
PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 15:06

Rustkit recognized the fluffy silver-ish cat immediately. He was surprised Longkit hadn't. Then he began laughing. Tackling Longkit again, this time on purpose, he decided to answer his question. "That's Feathersong. The deputy." he answered.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 15:29

Feathersong smiled at the two kits.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3548

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  EmptyTue 21 Aug 2012 - 19:45

Nightkit padded be hind Feathersong and jumped on her tail, when she would turn around, Nightkit looked up with her blue shining eyes."Hai!" and tilted her head at a cute angle.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Third Topic of SC! :D    Third Topic of SC! :D  Empty

Back to top Go down

Third Topic of SC! :D
Page 1 of 1