Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herbs and gooey stuff!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Herbs and gooey stuff! Empty
PostSubject: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptyThu Jan 01, 2015 7:48 am

CloudPatches organized his herbs and looked around this would no longer be just his home, but SunPaw's too. He looked to his stash of moss and walked over to it. He bent down and grabbed a bundle then spread it out for SunPaw to sleep on. Waiting for her he refreshed his mind on what he would go over with her.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Ooc; sorry, I'm on vacation and I had trouble logging in and I'm on stupid mobile :( I probably won't be able to reply for a while... Also, Sunpaw is a boy... :p

Sunpaw walked over to his new den, his limp slowed him down a bit. Noticing Cloudpatches and his newly made nest, he smiled. "Hi Cloudpatches." He meowed.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:03 am

Puffy I knew that. I was uh just testing you. -3-

CloudPatches smiled and said. "Are you ready to learn SunPaw?" he swished his long furry tail upwards in excitement.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 2:44 pm

Sun paw nodded. He could barely contain his excitement as he waited for Cloudpatches to speak again.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 5:05 pm

CloudPatches walked over to the herb storage and said. "First we'll get to know the basics then we will get more difficult. Now dock leaves. Dock leaves are common to find during new and green leaf. They are used for any type of sores. Cobwebs are used to close wounds and stop bleeding." He looked to SunPaw hoping he would be able to understand what he taught.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Sunpaw nodded. "What do dock leaves look like?" He asked. He needed to know, because he would probably confuse them with another herb.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 7:07 am

CloudPatches grabbed one of the leaves from the pile and showed it to him. "They are wide long and dark green." He let SunPaw sniff it so he would know the scent. Then he put the leaf away and continued. "Now marigold is a common poultice used to stop infections on any cat. Juniper is used for coughs sometimes. Comfrey can mend bones and soothe wounds, lavender cures fevers like feverfew." As he spoke he pointed to the plant that was the one he spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySun Jan 04, 2015 9:20 am

Sunpaw nodded as he pointed to the herbs. Sniffing each of them, he took in the scent and he knew he would remember it. He watched Cloudpatches, watching him point to more.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 5:09 am

(Let's pretend he went over more of it but not all since this would take a while. Unless you wish to know more?)

CloudPatches looked to SunPaw and said. "Now how would we treat a wound on the flank of a cat?" He quizzed his apprentice.

(So short)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptyWed Jan 07, 2015 2:23 pm

(Haha okay)

Sunpaw blinked. Thinking for a second, he replied, "you would add marigold..?"

(Sorry im on mobile now so i dont have time to look at herbs list, and also im on a tight schedule- im leaving to go back home in an hour)

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 7:32 am

CloudPatches nodded and said. [/b]"Along with some cobwebs if it's bleeding still. Now how about a cat who has breathed in smoke? Or a cat with a thorn in their pad."[/b]
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 11:29 am

"For a thorn.... Would it be Dock? and.. Honey for Smoke?" Sunpaw asked. He hadn't memorized all of them, so he hoped he would be correct.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Scorpio Cat

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:41 am

CloudPatches smiled and said. "For a thorn mostly we would want to lick the edges to get it out or pull. Then keep it clean, but it its big and very bloody then we treat it with marigold. Yes we would use honey but that's mostly to soothe the throat we would also use juniper berries to help their breathing. Otherwise then that we must wait for them to get rid of the rest of the smoke on their own. Thyme would also work well to help with the shock from the fire." CloudPatches had almost forgotten about the thyme, but at least he had remembered. Sighing he looked outside and said. "Let's take a break get something to eat then we shall explore the territory."

(Don't feel bad if you don't know some of the stuff I memorized it long ago before I started role playing here.)
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:01 am

(Oh okay good. I have actually only been reading warriors for about a year and a half and I now have weekend homework so it's hard to memorize and stuff)
Sunpaw nodded, a little embarrassed that he got some of the answers wrong. He quickly walked out to grab a rabbit and eat before returning to his new den.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and gooey stuff!   Herbs and gooey stuff! Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbs and gooey stuff!
Page 1 of 1