Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Herbs and Gooey stuff con.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

Herbs and Gooey stuff con. Empty
PostSubject: Herbs and Gooey stuff con.   Herbs and Gooey stuff con. EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 6:25

CloudPatches walked towards the open moor and sniffed the wind. [b]"there wouldn't be many herbs in this weather but they could still look and he could show SunPaw the spots where the herbs grew.

[shortness sorry I'm in a rush!]
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Gooey stuff con.   Herbs and Gooey stuff con. EmptySat 31 Jan 2015 - 7:48

OOC; Its okay

Sunpaw quietly padded after his mentor. Apparently they were looking for herbs. It was going to be very hard. He would probably have a hard time finding things due to his now missing eye. Sighing, he waited for Cloudpatches to speak or show him a herb.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
⚡SilverHawk⚡

Clan/Rank : [F]-ThunderClan- Warrior|| [B]-ShadowClan- Warrior| [T]-RiverClan- Warrior| [C]-WindClan- Medicine Cat| [S]- RiverClan/StarClan- Dead| [SW]- SkyClan- Apprentice
Scorpio Cat
Number of posts : 394

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Gooey stuff con.   Herbs and Gooey stuff con. EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 5:42

CloudPatches hopped through the snow drifts and said. "We'll start towards the thunderpath we get many of our herbs near there and the river." He dashed off picking up his speed he used when he was a warrior.
Back to top Go down
http://thelostcontinent.forumotion.com
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Gooey stuff con.   Herbs and Gooey stuff con. EmptyMon 2 Feb 2015 - 6:25

Sunpaw was surprised at how fast Cloudpatches went for a medicien cat. Nodding at his words, he continued on with him.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbs and Gooey stuff con.   Herbs and Gooey stuff con. Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbs and Gooey stuff con.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-