Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I Met You Over Herbs[C]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [J]ShadowClan Apprentice [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3227

I Met You Over Herbs[C] Empty
PostSubject: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 17:39

Tawnyshadow trailed behind Harriertalon awkwardly, the fur along her spine bristling at every sound around her. The medicine cat apprentice had requested that a warrior join her to pick up some herbs, and without thinking Tawnyshadow had agreed to it. Nothing wrong with herb-hunting, except she might not be the best for the task. The tortoiseshell she-cat winced as she recalled her silliness in the past herb hunting patrol she had been in, which Harriertalon had hosted.

Quillsplash | Bird / Tom / ShadowClan T4 Warrior / #802318
Juniperpaw / She-Cat / ShadowClan Apprentice / #B9ABB2

Art Requests | Character Profiles
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T5 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4496

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 18:45

The air felt heavy in camp; Nightstar's temporary demotion and his breach of trust on most every cats mind. But it would not be on hers while she was out of camp. Burdock had requested her to begin overstocking the medicine den in preparation for an uncertain future.

She glanced at Tawnyshadow who had been rather silent on their way to the marshes. "I wasn't mad at you during the last herb hunt, by the way." Harriertalon recalled reminding the herb patrol that they weren't to put any plants in their mouth without her say so, but it might have come across as her scolding the calico. "It was my first herb hunt without Burdockroot... I was just a bit nervous about things going wrong."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGgdMsS I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGg3TFt  I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGg3GK7 I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGg2WjR

I Met You Over Herbs[C] JcTsSP1  I Met You Over Herbs[C] JcnAVnI I Met You Over Herbs[C] Grub_f10I Met You Over Herbs[C] JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living:[J]uniperpaw(ShC), [Q]uillsplash(ShC) | Dead: Tawnyshadow(ShC), Sootstorm(WC), Ajex(Outsider), Shatteredsky(SkC), Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC), Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 19:26

Tawnyshadow felt the tips of her ears burn when Harriertalon apologized about the previous herb hunt. Had she been that obvious? "It was also my fault, I didn't listen to the instructions like everyone else, and could have caused severe consequences. I will do better this time," She promised quickly. Suddenly recalling the purpose of their trip, she looked around for signs of any green shoots or flowers. Spotting a small bunch of small, star-shaped pink flowers with fuzzy leaves sticky out from behind a bramble bush, Tawnyshadow pointed at them with her tail. "Are those of any use?" She asked the medicine cat.

OOC: that's borage :)

Last edited by Copperbeans on Thu 25 May 2023 - 19:28; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15092

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyThu 25 May 2023 - 19:26

The member 'Copperbeans' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

I Met You Over Herbs[C] Mistpe10
I Met You Over Herbs[C] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 21:19

Harriertalon smiled her usual kind smile, letting Tawnyshadow know all was well. "The first step is admitting when you've done wrong; something a lot of ShadowClan cats are unable to do." She was honestly proud of the calico mollys ability to put aside ego, and there was no doubt in her mind that Tawnyshadow's word meant something.

The mottled warriors eyes suddenly locked onto something, her tail pointing towards a much needed plant they'd begun to run low on: borage. "Very safe! That would be borage - helpful with new mothers especially. Help me gather them, would you."

On closer inspection, a bundle of moss surrounded the base of the borage bunch. Fantastic! These would be needed for... The inevitable war. She frowned at the thought.

Harriertalon found moss!

mostly for my own reference:

I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGgdMsS I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGg3TFt  I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGg3GK7 I Met You Over Herbs[C] JGg2WjR

I Met You Over Herbs[C] JcTsSP1  I Met You Over Herbs[C] JcnAVnI I Met You Over Herbs[C] Grub_f10I Met You Over Herbs[C] JaZZNs4

Last edited by Flybot on Tue 30 May 2023 - 21:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 21:19

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyTue 30 May 2023 - 22:13

Tawnyshadow dipped her head at the medicine cat's words. Despite being just six or seven moons younger, Harriertalon was of much higher status than her, both in the clan and outside it, a reminder that Tawnyshadow should give her the respect she so clearly deserves. As the black she-cat collected the herbs, she noticed a frown form on her face. "Is there something wrong?" Tawnyshadow asked.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 19:38

There were many somethings that were wrong lately: the Gathering, Batson, the high tensions betweem the counsel, Nightpaw, war. These were things she wouldn't share with Tawnyshadow, though she did have one question. "...What are your thoughts about going to war with WindClan?"

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyWed 31 May 2023 - 19:54

A war with Windclan, huh? Tawnyshadow had yet to think about that possibility. Why would they attack Windclan? Sure, Batsong had insulted the entire of Shadowclan and Thunderclan, and in a very unprofessional way, but she hadn't exactly broken the Warrior Code. No clouds had covered the sky, so surely Starclan must approve? "I see no reason to attack Windclan, and wasting the lives of our warriors in the process. I'm sure Windclan has already seen to Batsong's punishment," She answered simply.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 19:46

A smile returned to Harriertalon's maw, though her eyes still held an uneasiness. What Tawnyshadow said was what the med cat apprentice had wanted to hear from the ShadowClans leader. "I like you. You seem very sensible and level headed- a trait I hope one day spreads to the rest of the clan."

Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a white flower with a yellow spot in its center. Plucking the plant carefully, she added it to their pile. "Enough of that; How have you been? What have you been up to? Is the clan treating you fairly?"

Last edited by Flybot on Fri 2 Jun 2023 - 19:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyFri 2 Jun 2023 - 19:46

The member 'Flybot' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptySat 3 Jun 2023 - 20:28

Tawnyshadow smiled at Herrirtalon's praise. Maybe they could get along afterall. About herself... where to start? There was Beetlepaw, who she enjoyed mentoring, and Dawnbright became a warrior. She adopted a second kit, Creekpaw, her best friend, Sagestone, died, and she was closer to Sunflare as well... "I'm okay. I hope to see Beetlepaw become a warrior soon, and Creekpaw as well," She replied simply.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptyMon 5 Jun 2023 - 18:55

"I hope to be there for either of their Moonstones." She replied simply in return. "Alright, I suppose this is enough herbs for now. Let's get back to camp, shall we?" She scooped up her portion of the herbs and began the walk back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] EmptySat 10 Jun 2023 - 22:06

Tawnyshadow nodded in agreement and picked up the remaining herbs carefully in her mouth. The patrol had been effecient, and though they did waste some time chatting away they still got the task done. It was better than she would have expected...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Met You Over Herbs[C]   I Met You Over Herbs[C] Empty

Back to top Go down

I Met You Over Herbs[C]
Page 1 of 1