Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

M.I.A. (Old Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 17:22

OOC: But that's not exciting. . .not at all. ._.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_19M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_22M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_17M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_14M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_20M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_24M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_1-1M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 17:25

ooc: kk, then i think we should spend at least 2 days travle, one other night. k?

it was nearly nightfall, "i think we should stop here.... this way we'll have enought time to hunt, then serch for a good place to spend the night. ok?" mistyriver asked

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 18:12

Jaybird nodded and walked away. He looked over his shoulder. "Hunting" he meowed,then disappeared into the brambles

Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 18:21

"sooo... we all meet here in a little while. i'll hunt too." she padded into the bushes. hearing the trickle of water she headed towards it. close by she found a pool of water with a stream flowing into it, with fish. she swooped her paw into the water, missing the fish. mousedung! i havn't dun this in a while.... she tried again, sucsessfull this time

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Darkshadow

Darkshadow

Clan/Rank : /Darkshadow - Rouge/Spiderkit - ShadowClan kit/
Sagittarius Cat
Number of posts : 2560

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 18:22

Darkshadow sighed.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_19M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_22M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_17M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_14M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_20M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_24M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_1-1M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Chisweethomeicon_9
BUCKETS
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyWed 26 May 2010 - 18:26

mistyriver soon caught a few more fish, and a water vole. she reterned with her fresh kill
Mistyriver, on her way back searched for a few herbs, and without much dificulty, found some Marigold and Goldenrod, as well as some fresh cobwebs for foxpaw's leg.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 5:36

when they had reached the spot they decided to stop at, foxpaw was very tired and his leg slowed him down. "i'll try to hunt" he mumbled and limped off into the bushes
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 5:41

"oh no you won't" she mewed sternly. "now, foxpaw, you come here, and i'll put some herbs and fresh cobwebs on it. " when he came back she told him to sit down and she peeled off the old cobwebs, and examined the wound. she frowned. it wasn't getting much better, appart from the fact that it wasn't bleeding anymore. she chewed the herbs and placed them on the wound, then covered by a thin layer of cobweb, just incase the scab broke. "it should be fine" she mewed after she was done

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 5:57

Bluesky padded to the stream and wadded in. "Now that feels good after a day of walking!! Will you guys join me?"

OOC: Thanks for doing another like 3 pages while I was gone DX

M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 6:00

Mistyriver padded in after her sister. "that sure was. we're gonna have to find a den or something soon too, by the looks of it " she loooked to the sky and say it was darker, and rainclouds began to cover it.

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 6:57

OCC: Shouldn't you guys wait for gray? cuz I think he had another story plot in mind....

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 12:30

OOC:This is what he planned Leopard.

Leo

Leo

Characters : Leopardheart
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan/Former Deputy
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 6901

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 12:46

OCC: Wait...do hes been PMing all of u?

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 14:10

ooc: no he told us to do what we wanted. this is blue and iz idea.... (dun rly make sence yet, but ull see) im pretty sure thats what he said

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 EmptyThu 27 May 2010 - 14:47

"thanks Mistyriver!" he mewed and padded over to stand beside bluesky.

ooc: wut? :P

Last edited by Foxpaw on Thu 27 May 2010 - 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. (Old Topic)
Page 12 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 24  Next