Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a topic~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 15:00

Littlepaw derped around inside the camp, walking in slow, big circles in the RiverClan camp clearing. The apprentice had just come back from a hunting patrol, successfully capturing a fish that was a pretty good size. But all the other patrols were out around the borders, pretty much no cats but a few were in the camp, and Littlepaw had nothing to do for about 20 minutes. So he just kept walking around in circles until his legs felt tired.
Plopping down on the tall grass, he let out a sigh. "Ughh, why can't I just be a warrior already..." he groaned. I can't wait until I'm a warrior, 'cause then.. the apprentice suddenly let out a soft, excited squeal. I'm one step closer to deputy, and then RiverClan leader.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7397

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 15:04

Walking from the warrior den was the current deputy of RiverClan. Mapleclaw smiled as she welcomed the sun onto her pelt, her gaze flicking around the clearing. One could say that since Mapleclaw had become deputy, she had calmed down a bit. Now feeling that she had reached a good spot, she was done trying to show everybody that she had to move up in ranks...For now, of course. The moment she saw Littlepaw, she smiled and made her way over, dipping her head in greetings to the young cat. "Good morning, Littlepaw."

Just a topic~ ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 15:10

Littlepaw blinked as he looked up slowly. "Oh, hey, Mapleclaw..." The apprentice let out a yawn, walking in circles really tires one out. "How has deputy been?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 15:18

Mapleclaw laughed a bit when she saw how tired the apprentice was as she laid down not far from him, licking her paw and dragging it over one of her ears. "It's been perfect. It feels like I was just meant to be in this spot." She chuckled a bit, glancing at the sky. But of course it felt perfect; she knew that she had to be the leader that StarClan was waiting for! She would make the RiverClan name once again... She drifted off for a bit, but quickly remembered that she was talking to Littlepaw. Her ears flickered as she fixed her gaze on the apprentice, her eyes narrowing a bit. Littlepaw was about the age of a warrior, wasn't he? She frowned a bit, worried that perhaps Littlepaw's training was being slow...Hopefully not, when she was leader, she wanted everybody to have their training done on time so RiverClan would be filled with warriors faster!  "How has your training been? Not falling behide are you?"

TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 15:27

Leafpaw stalked a long way from Littlepaw, a fish in her jaw. She had followed Littlepaw back to camp- but she didn't think he knew. Sitting down where he and Mapleclaw were, she flicked her tail. "Do you think you will like it- you know- when you Maplestar?" The apprentice asked curiously. The apprentice was old enough to become a warrior- but she had to do her assessment. Leafpaw's mentor had died, tough. Who was Froststar, but she was glad Mintcloud had taken over her training. She enjoyed her new mentor, but still missed Froststar greatly.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyTue 1 Oct 2013 - 4:20

Mapleclaw looked up in surprise at Leafpaw as she came padding up, but listened to the question. As she thought about it, her smile faded a bit. Would she like...being leader? How could she not? It was clear that she was going to be leader one day, with her being in the deputy spot now; and she knew that she would be the finest leader that RiverClan would see...But would she like it? She thought hard and long on that question, before finally nodding. "I think I would like being leader, Leafpaw," she said as her smile returned. She was going to make RiverClan strong again when she got the title as leader, and she wasn't going to let anybody stop her. Of course, who could stop her now that she had the rank as deputy of RiverClan!

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyTue 1 Oct 2013 - 14:51

ooc: Ooh, do I see a little and leaf love plot? |D

IC: Littlepaw yawned, sitting up. "I can't wait until I'm leader!" he mewed, puffing out his chest and making himself look taller. "My training is going awesome!" he chuckled, lying a bit. He never got much training done, really.
The apprentice looked at Leafpaw as she strolled over to talk to them. "When did you get here?" he asked, "I never saw you walk into camp."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyWed 23 Oct 2013 - 12:03

OOC: May as well continue dis~

IC:

Leafpaw just let out a small chuckle. "I guess my stalking skills are pretty good, then. If I can follow you into camp without you noticing me, at least." She said, cheerfully. Laying down, tucking her tail beside her, Leafpaw looked at Mapleclaw. "How'd you manage? I mean, you would need a deputy!" She exclaimed, looking at the warrior in a puzzled expression.

OOC:

And... no. No you don't, Little. Not unless I decide I don't want forever alone's.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyThu 24 Oct 2013 - 13:38

ooc: That took awhile to post... xD
Little's pretty cool. Just sayin' :P

IC: Littlepaw gave a grunt of amusement. "If I were a warrior, I bet Mapleclaw would have to pick me." Littlepaw puffed out his chest, his eyes glowing and trying to make himself look taller.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 17:23

Leafpaw rolled her eyes. "We would have to have a competition to see, Littlepaw. I doubt that you could defeat me!" She boasted, letting out an amused purr before quieting down. "But, even if you were appointed Littlestar, who'd be your deputy?" She asked. It was necessary for Leafpaw to ask these questions.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 18:03

Littlepaw thought for a second. "I suppose you want me to say Leafpaw," he chuckled, amusement glittering in his bright blue eyes.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptyFri 25 Oct 2013 - 19:26

The young apprentice smiled, and let off a shrug. "I would have high hopes for that to be the case, but I would respect your decision." Leafpaw purred.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ EmptySun 27 Oct 2013 - 10:08

"I'd pick based on the warriors at the time," Littlepaw decided. "It's hard to pick right now because I don't know what warrior there will be when I'm Littlestar."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a topic~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a topic~   Just a topic~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a topic~
Page 1 of 1