Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

M.I.A. (Old Topic)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 6:10

OOC: Okay, this will just be a very short introduction to the long series of topics that will make up the first Phrophecy. I would like it if no more then three more cats beside Mistyriver joined this one because I would like to keep it as brief as possible.
Note: Please join at appropriate times.

IC: RiverClan's camp was sound asleep. The day was done and the moon had risen high into the night's sky. The air had a sense peaceful calm, which on first assumption was seemingly endless in the world. Inside the Medicine Cat's Den, a small light was illuminating near the entrance way. This light just happened to be bright enough to awaken RiverClan's very own Medicine cat, Mistyriver.

Last edited by Graystream on Sun 6 Jun 2010 - 5:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 1717

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptyWed 19 May 2010 - 13:58

Mistyriver opened her eyes. she stood up and stretched, then sat by the entrance of her den. she was awake, and couldn't really go back to sleep...

ooc: who should be in it? could blue be in it(if she wants, i just think she rly would, and she's meh sister, so...) and.... whats gonna happen, im a suppost to do something, i don't know what the prophacey is gonna be...

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Nyan_c11
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 18:12

Bluesky stirred. Something was on her mind, but she didn't know what. Unable to go back to sleep she stretched her long legs and padded out into the bright moonshine which brightened her blue pelt.

OOC: Please? If not, just delete this post.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptyThu 20 May 2010 - 18:22

ooc: blue, i think u can... he said the first three other than me to join so...

ic: mistyriver padded out into the camp and sat down beside her sister, "bluesky- i've got this weird feeling- but, i don't know... i- i feel like something is coming- something horrible...."

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptyFri 21 May 2010 - 5:43

OOC: Okay... Why the heck is your speech on large?!

IC: Bluesky agreed and frowned. "I felt the same why when I woke up. Have you heard anything from StarClan?" She asked, looking to the stars.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 5:40

OOC: Of course you can join, also if there is a strange light hovering above you, what would you do? I would probably follow it. *Hint* *Hint.*

IC: The two RiverClan she-cats sat steadily for a few moments longer until the mystifying light that had woken Mistyriver was floating above them. It was in front of them for only a few seconds before it quickly floated away towards the Warriors den and went inside. It's light could still be seen glowing from inside.
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySat 22 May 2010 - 7:08

mistyreiver jumped when she saw it move, "come on!" she whispered, and began to follow it into the warriors den

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 5:37

Bluesky followed quietly anxiety flowing off her. When they got inside, the glow was hovering over the sleeping cats. "What do we do, follow it?" She asked careful not to wake all the cats.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 6:07

"wait... its leading us somewhere.." is it leading us the last two cats? she wondered

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 6:08

Bluesky bounded ahead of Mistyriver following the light.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 6:17

the light led the to RiverClan she-cats across the river, past fourtrees, and to the thunderpath leading them into ShadowClan territory.... and still they followed the glow

ooc: darkkeh? jay?

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 13:20

"Should we really be out here?" She asked herself and Misyriver.
They soon arrived at the edge of the camp, and the ShadowClan scent was very strong. "What do we do?" She whispered. The light was ahead, over the warriors' den.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 13:25

"we follow it" she mewed, her voise soft, yet scared in a way. how mousebrained! we go straight into shadowclan camp; right into the warriors dan! because we're following a strange light!

ooc: darkkeh, jay?

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 13:27

She looked at her sister, suprised by her answer. All her courage that normally beamed around her had drained away. "Mistyriver let me ask you something: Is that wise?" She asked with wide eyes.

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Red12
Old Canon
Lives:

Last edited by Bluesky on Sun 23 May 2010 - 13:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Misteh

Misteh

Gemini Buffalo

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) EmptySun 23 May 2010 - 13:28

"nope."

ooc: lol

Old WCC:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty
PostSubject: Re: M.I.A. (Old Topic)   M.I.A. (Old Topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

M.I.A. (Old Topic)
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next