Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First Time out of the Nursery

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rainstrike

Rainstrike

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 52

First Time out of the Nursery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time out of the Nursery   First Time out of the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 19, 2014 7:40 pm

(I don't mean to be rude or anything, but Rainpaw is an apprentice, but her training just hasn't formally started.)
Rainpaw shuddered. Once, I was helping Nightfire with his medicine cat stuff, and I accidentally gave Sunface yarrow! I was picking ticks off the elders before you could say, 'mouse,' She meowed.
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: First Time out of the Nursery   First Time out of the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 4:41 am

OOC: Alright, sorry. :)

IC; Ghostkit gasped dramatically. "Oh no!!!" He squinted ant tilted his head. "Wait...what's yarrow?"

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: First Time out of the Nursery   First Time out of the Nursery - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 7:51 pm

(@Rainstrike: I'm sorry about that.)

Eaglewing purred with amusement when he saw the look on the kit's face. He looked at Rainpaw to see how she would answer his question. He simply wanted to know how good the apprentice was at explaining medicine cat stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
Rainstrike

Rainstrike

Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: First Time out of the Nursery   First Time out of the Nursery - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 12:31 am

(Lol it's alright.)
"Yarrow is used when a cat eats something poisonous and it makes whichever eat that eats it throw it up," Rainpaw explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time out of the Nursery   First Time out of the Nursery - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time out of the Nursery
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2