Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mosskits first time out of the nursery!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

Mosskits first time out of the nursery! Empty
PostSubject: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyTue 16 Apr 2013 - 17:47

Mosskit cautiously padded to the entrance of the nursery. She trembled with excitment as she wondered what she would see. As she stepped out she was dazzled by bright sunlight as the nursery was in semi~darkness. She toppled out and stumbled a few steps. She shook herself as her eyes got use to the light. Suddenly a ball of fur bowled her over. It was another kit!
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4479

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 16:20

ooc: In case you didn't know, you can always use "OOC" or "Out Of Chat" When you want to say something that isn't a part of your RP. And then you can use "IC" for "In Chat". C: I hope you don't mind me joining in~! I tend to have longs posts ;A; sorry.

ic: Sandpaw let out a sharp hiss as she tumbled over something furry, landing on the other side of it. The ball of moss that she had sloppily shoved together for the She-Cat's, was now scattered about the outside of the nursery. "GAH! Now I have to go ALL THE WAY BACK to gather more!" She turned to glare at whatever she had tripped over, a little surprised to see Mosskit. "What are you doing out here without someone to watch you?" She hissed.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGgdMsS Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGg3TFt Mosskits first time out of the nursery! J0ieN9e Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGg3GK7 Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGg2WjR

Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JcTsSP1  Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JcnAVnI Mosskits first time out of the nursery! Grub_f10Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyWed 17 Apr 2013 - 17:29

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" stuttered Mosskit. "Well,I'm full view of the clan so I don't see anything wrong." she said on a slightly more dignified meow.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 10:05

"If you were sorry, this wouldn't have even happened." Sandpaw scoffed. "Anyway's, where is your mother? She should be watching you..." She looked around, but found it no use since she didn't even know who's kit this was. She was never one to remember cats she has never played with.

Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGgdMsS Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGg3TFt Mosskits first time out of the nursery! J0ieN9e Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGg3GK7 Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JGg2WjR

Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JcTsSP1  Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JcnAVnI Mosskits first time out of the nursery! Grub_f10Mosskits first time out of the nursery! JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 15:59

"Oh, my mother is caring for the other kits" meowed Mosskit. "Ooooooh! Can I help you?"

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 16:11

"Kit's aren't allowed out of camp, furball. Any way, I don't feel like getting more, so I'll just pass it off to Duskpaw or something." She looked around to see if any of the warriors had heard her, thinking she was off the hook, she sat down. "Help yourself to the moss. At least i'll have an excuse for not working; cuz' it'll look like i'm watching you." Stretching, she laid down.

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyThu 18 Apr 2013 - 17:03

"Hey! Can you show me around camp? This is my first time out." Mosskit squeaked as she bounced around Sandpaw.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyMon 22 Apr 2013 - 20:43

Sandpaw yawned. "Can't you go by yourself?" She mumbled, but she sighed and stood anyways. "Alright, I'll show you the Apprentice Den, alright?" She padded off, yawning at least four times along the way. "All the apprentices, except the Medicine Cat Apprentice, sleep here. We have to wake up early every morning to prepare the camp for a new day."

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyTue 23 Apr 2013 - 13:50

"Ooooh, who are the apprentices?" squeaked Mosskit.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyWed 24 Apr 2013 - 20:02

"Well... As far as I know, it's just Duskpaw, Possumpaw, and me, Sandpaw." She sat. "And eventually, you."

Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Scorpio Snake

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013 - 13:33

"But my mother told me that Possumpaw was made a warrior and is now called Possumtail. Who are the warriors?" inquired Mosskit

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mosskits first time out of the nursery!   Mosskits first time out of the nursery! Empty

Back to top Go down

Mosskits first time out of the nursery!
Page 1 of 1