Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little more than just sitting vigil...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptySat 8 Nov 2014 - 1:30

"Hey, you got a head start!" Rippletail called from a little behind Snowfrost. He began to sprint until he was muzzle was near the tip of her tail. The tabby stretched his legs further and soon he was shoulder to shoulder with his companion. "But I caught up with you." He smiled and nudged her shoulder in an attempt to push her off balance. Before he knew it the duo were at the fresh kill pile, but the tom failed to halt and crashed into the heap of dead fish.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Nov 2014 - 12:19

Snowfrost watched in amusement as the fish from the fresh kill pile tumbled over. "That fresh kill pile might've been running after all!" The she cat purred before she began to push the fish towards Rippletail. When she finished, she walked over to the tom and licked his cheek quickly. "Clumsy furball," she purred and stared into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 5:54

With his pelt hot with embarrassment, Rippletail stepped out of the fresh kill pile and smiled. He purred and rubbed his head against Snowfrost's cheek before turning back to the scattered fish. "My pelt will stink of fish for moons now!" The dark tabby complained and nudged a roach at his paws. "Anyway, which one do you want?" He padded over to a tench and prodded it gently with a paw. "There's this one, or if it does not take your fancy there is plenty of sticklebacks and gudgeon!" The warrior examined the space around him and bounded over to another fish. "But if you want something extravagant then there's a few carp and trout!"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Nov 2014 - 8:58

Snowfrost laughed when Rippletail commented his fur. She stepped back and tripped on a fish on accident. Her pelt turned hot with embarrassment and the she cat fixed her stance before she licked her chest. She looked around to see who was watching before her gaze landed back at Rippletail. When he asked her a question about the fish, a smile formed on her face. "Surprise me!" She lifted her head and puffed out her chest.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Nov 2014 - 12:07

Seeing Snowfrost trip over a fish brought a smile to Rippletail's face. "Okay...umm..here!" The tabby spotted a plump pale fish. He picked up it and brought it over to his companion, placing it down gently in front of her. "I think you deserve the only barbel in the what-is-now-trashed fresh kill pile. Because it is the best looking fish, and you are the prettiest cat in the whole world." He purred and licke her cheek affectionately. The warrior then sat down next to Snowfrost with his tail wrapped around hers.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Nov 2014 - 17:12

Snowfrost's eyes had soften with love and affection as she faced Rippletail. She flattened her ears and pressed her face to his cheek. "Thank you. And you are the most handsome tom in the world," she purred. She was glad to be there with the tom. To her, he was very sweet and nice. The she-cat loved that kind of personality and she would want a mate like him. Blinking her eyes, she looked down at the fish and began to bend down to eat it. She kept close to one side to allow Rippletail to eat with her.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 1:02

Filled from his paws to his ear tips with affection, Rippletail purred and let Snowfrost eat. After she had her mouthful, the tabby bent down next to her to have his bite of fish. He then sat up again, with his tail still entwined with his companions and looked up at the fading Silverpelt. The moon was edging its way over to the ground, and a few of the suns weak rays were already visible on the horizon. The sky itself was a gradient of navy blue around the moon, to lighter blue then white and milky pink nearer the sun. "Wow, the sky is beautiful in the early morning." The tom spoke in a soft voice. "It is in the evening as well. There's something...calming and peaceful about watching the sky's colour change, and the sun rising or setting." His head was still craned upwards to wards the vast vault of StarClan, and his blue eyes were rounded whilst adjusting to the slowly increasing light.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 5:27

Snowfrost began to yawn as she stood up slowly. "Well, there will be something calm and peaceful about my rest that I'm about to get. Would you like to join me?" The pretty silver she-cat had rested her tail on Rippletail's shoulder. She wondered how it would feel to sleep beside someone she loved. The last time she'd slept with someone she loved was when she was a kit. Now that Scarletheart was gone, Rippletail was the only cat that she would cuddle with.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 8:47

After hearing Snowfrost's yawn, Rippletail did so to and stood up. "I would love to." He blinked slowly and slowly started walking towards the warriors den. Once inside, he slowly crept around the sleeping warriors, careful not to disturb the others. When the tom reached his nest, he reached over to Snowfrost's and pushed them together so they formed one nest big enough for two. "Which side do you want?" The tabby asked and swooped his tail over nest.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Nov 2014 - 18:39

Snowfrost followed Rippletail to the warrior den and watched him place the two nests together. She perked her ears when she heard his question. "Rippletail, it doesn't matter. As long as I'm sleeping by your side, I'm fine. You're such a nice tom," the she cat purred. She walked around him and sat at the right side of the big nest. Snowfrost waited for the tom to come next to her.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014 - 3:47

Rippletail nodded and curled op next to Snowfrost in the larger nest. "Okay then." The tom licked her cheek and shuffled so he was comfortable. "Good night, Snowfrost." He whispered before letting the soft hands of sleep take hold of him, and he lost consciousness to the world around him.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014 - 19:56

(Do you want to end this and make a new thread?)

Snowfrost had rested down so close to Rippletail that she felt his muscles underneath his fur. She purred with comfort before she curled her tail around his. "Goodnight, Rippletail." She purred before she slowly fell into deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Nov 2014 - 7:48

OOC: Sure. You can make it if you want.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 9:57

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little more than just sitting vigil...
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: