Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little more than just sitting vigil...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

A little more than just sitting vigil... Empty
PostSubject: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyMon 20 Oct 2014 - 9:54

The night was silent. Silent except for the calming lapping of waves and the whispering of the wind through the willow branches casting shadows over a brown tabby tom who was sat like stone outside of RiverClan camp. It was his first night as a warrior, and as part of the ritual, Rippletail had to sit out the long cold night at the entrance to their home. Normally, he would relax in the silence and take in the sights of his territory at night. But tonight, he was agitated. One thing would buzz around in his head, pestering the handsome tom. That one thing was a she-cat. A beautiful silver cat who was only a few moons older than he, but was clever, kind and pretty.

Snowfrost.

The name stuck like honey, and it suited her perfectly. Forget it, Rippletail. She'll never want to be with you. Rippletail's brain scolded him. He hissed and shivered, cold with the thought and the sudden wind that pierced his skin with icey claws. "If only I had someone here to warm me up..." The tabby sighed inwardly, an image of his crush appearing in his mind.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyWed 22 Oct 2014 - 17:06

(Sorry for the late reply!)

SnowFrost needed to take a break from her warrior duties. In the past few days, she felt restless. She had slept often, but most of the time she was up hunting and patrolling. For some reason, someone kept showing up in her thoughts. She'd never experienced anything like that before. The cat that kept appearing her mind was Rippletail. To her, he was handsome, muscular, and cool. The tom intrigued her and she wanted to know more about him.

There she was, wandering around the RiverClan territory. She didn't even think about who was around her until she detected a familiar scent. Slowly and quietly, she followed the it to a place just out of her clan's camp. The she cat's heart went up when she saw the tom that she was thinking about. Would he mind me being here with him? SnowFrost thought as she quietly walked forward to Rippletail. "Rippletail? Um, hello." She stopped a inches away and stood there with her tail curved up. Her beautiful eyes watch him as she leaned to the side.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 9:52

OOC: It's Ok ^^

There she was, the cat Rippletail was dreaming of. The tom angled his head to get a better view of the stunning she-cat and his pupils dilated, something they do when they spot their crush. "Oh, hey Snowfrost." The new warrior greeted. He tried to play it cool but he couldn't help smiling as his stomach was filled with butterflies and his heart floated to his throat. She looks even prettier in the moonlight... Rippletail realised. The silver beams reflected her sparkling eyes, and her pelt was shining under the soft glow of the disk in the sky.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 15:36

When Rippletail acknowledged her, she walked closer to him. She was clearly attracted to this tom. She shook her head so she wouldn't look like she was mooning over him. It nearly took her a minute to realize that he looked moony. She stared into his eyes and gave him a warm smile. The she cat saw Rippletail's eyes and a purr escaped her throat. Right after that happened, she shook her head again and licked her chest fur in embarrassment. "I'm sorry. So um... are you enjoying your night as a warrior?" SnowFrost wanted to start a conversation so that this moment wouldn't get more awkward. She wondered how he felt about her.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyThu 23 Oct 2014 - 23:09

Oh StarClan, she's coming closer!

Rippletail was pretty sure his heart would shoot out of his chest if it began to beat any faster. Luckily, it didn't but it felt like it when Snowfrost came and sat by him. "It's great! I finally free to do what I like, and I can't wait to get an apprentice." The tabby smiled and shivered. "But it is a bit cold..." To be honest, just being around Snowfrost made the new warrior feel like he was back on Sunningrocks in Greenleaf. Even the thought of being with her made his stomach flip. But that will never happen. She is too beautiful for a tom like me...

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyFri 24 Oct 2014 - 21:25

Snowfrost watched Rippletail in silence and listened to his words. She had nodded her head and curled her tail around her front paws before she replied. "Great," she purred and blinked her eyes slowly. For a second she wondered how he would feel if she cuddled with him. Quickly dismissing the thought, the pretty she cat opened her mouth to speak again. "I want an apprentice also. Maybe when we both get an apprentice around the same time, we can accompany each other at training sometime?" She suggested and returned the tom's smile.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 9:15

Hearing the offer of training with Snowfrost and their future apprentices, Rippletail perked his ears up in excitement. "Yeah, that would be great! We could both teach them at the same time, exchange different tactics and see who is the fastest swimmer." A smile spread across his maw and he shifted his eyes so they were gazing deep into Snowfrost's. After a few heartbeats, the smile slowly faded into his normal expression, yet he didn't dare move his eyes.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptySat 25 Oct 2014 - 20:50

"Great!" Snowfrost purred with a little excitement. She had just realized that Rippletail was staring at her. Her heart had started beating fast and she looked at the floor. The she cat didn't know how to react at that time without looking moony. At the same time, she didn't want to look awkward, so she met his gaze and gave him a nervous smile. Awkward! Snowfrost looked up at the sky and she felt relaxed. "The stars... they are so beautiful," she purred and turned her head to glance at the tom.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 1:51

As the she-cat moved her eyes away, Rippletail moved his as well. He then cast his glance at the many stars in the sky, all together forming Silverpelt. "Yeah..." The tabby said in a soft voice. Come on, you have to make a move sometime or another, and this is your chance! After a few heartbeats, he continued speaking. "Just like you. Sometimes I'm pretty sure you are made of stars." As soon as he said the last word, Rippletail held his breath and waited for her reply. What if she doesn't like me in that way? What if she runs off? Will she smile? Will she be angry? What if she does like me in that way...

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 15:24

Snowfrost stared at the tom with an unreadable expression in her eyes. Her breath was taken away from herself as soon as Rippletail said what he'd said. Quickly, she blinked her eyes and pricked her ears. She feels that way about me? Yay! But... what do I say to him? "I-- uh thank you!" The she cat said and rested in tail on his. She calmed down and sighed.

Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptySun 26 Oct 2014 - 16:23

The previous smile creeped back on to Rippletail's face as he turned to look back at Snowfrost. The tabby then curled his tail up around the she-cats and he shuffled closer until their pelts were touching. After a few seconds, he tilted his head back up to the star-spangled sky and sighed lightly, as if he were in true bliss.

OOC: Short because...

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyTue 28 Oct 2014 - 16:38

Snowfrost had purred in comfort when Rippletail was close to her. She had enjoyed her time with him even though they were just sitting around. She turned her head to stare at his handsome face and had shortly looked away. The she cat didn't really know how she could express the fact that she liked him. She had liked him a little since she saw him as an apprentice. He reminded her about his father and her close friend, Shallowlake. A prickle ran down her spine when the breeze touched her fur. She knew that the only cat that was taking over her mind was Rippletail. The pretty she cat rested her head on her paws and thought of something to say.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 10:52

"Are you Ok?" Rippletail asked as Snowfrost rested her head on her dainty paws. The tabby laid down next to her, his blue eyes round with worry. "Or just tired? It is pretty late..." His voice was soft, like his dark striped fur. Another harsh wind swept across the small clearing, piercing Rippletail's pelt and he shivered, the fur on his spine lifted slightly.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 16:42

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm just not tired-- I've been feeling restless lately. If you want to head back, that's fine with me." SnowFrost said without looking at her companion. Feeling the cold breeze on her fur, the she cat sat up and glanced at Rippletail. "It's chilly over here alright," she chuckled and purred right after.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 17:29

The tabby nodded and looked at the floor. "Yeah, I've been pretty restless as well. It's like I can't stop thinking about things." Rippletail glanced at Snowfrost after she said it was chilly and instincts took over. He shuffled closer and wrapped his tail around her, trying to warm his Clan-mate up by sharing body heat. "Leaf-fall was never my favourite season. It's always cold, but I like leaf-bare, because it snows." He narrowed his blue eyes in thought, staring at a twig on the ground as he tried to make conversation.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... Empty

Back to top Go down

A little more than just sitting vigil...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next