Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A little more than just sitting vigil...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptyWed 29 Oct 2014 - 18:12

"Yeah, snow is pretty alright! My favorite season is Newleaf because of its warm temperature," Snowfrost replied. She had felt the warm fur of Rippletail and it gave her comfort. She purred and pressed her head on his shoulders in affection. The she cat was glad to have someone to talk to and share warmth. She wondered how long it would take her to express her feelings towards him.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 3:19

Rippletail smiled as she pressed her head into his shoulder. "Yeah, I like Green-leaf as well. It's nice to cool yourself down in the water and then go lie out in the sun at Sunningrocks." The thought of the sun beaming down on his fur warmed him inside, and he began to purr. Mainly because of Snowfrost's company.

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptyThu 30 Oct 2014 - 17:22

Something came into Snowfrost's mind. She turned her head to look at Rippletail and opened her mouth to speak. "Did you know that my mother used 'Snow' as the first part of my name because some of my coat is white like snow? My sister, ScarletHeart has 'Scarlet' as the first part of her name because of her red tabby pelt." She had waited for the longest time to say that. The wind blew on her pelt as she thought of her sister.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 2:23

"Really?" Rippletail turned his head so he could see her, but being that they were sitting close together he accidentally bumped his muzzle against hers. "Oops, sorry." He chuckled. "But anyway, that's cool. I guess I was called Ripplekit because of the wavy tabby stripes on my tail." A pang of sorrow echoed through his heart at the image of Shallowlake, his deceased father.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 12:03

Snowfrost chuckled and glanced at the tom's tail. She pricked her ears when she heard sadness in the tom's voice. She guessed the cause, but instead of asking, she pressed her head on his face. A purr ran out of her throat when she felt his warm fur. Then, an image of Scarletheart came into her mind. The WindClan cat was sitting on the border, waiting for someone. Snowfrost froze as the memory flow through her mind.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 14:37

The tabby tom was taken aback by Snowfrosts sudden affectionate action. After a moment of silence, he relaxed and purred loudly while his tail entwined with her's. Then, he noticed something was wrong. "Are you Okay?" Rippletail asked, his dark blue eyes swiveling down to her head.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 16:52

"Yes, I was just trying to forget a terrible memory." Snowfrost looked at Rippletail's eyes and purred. It was easy to tell that the she cat wasn't only attracted to the tom's personality. "Thanks for asking," she purred. She was glad to know that he cared about her. She began to rub her head on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:07

Bliss. That's what Rippletail was feeling right now. He began to purr and follow suit of Snowfrost, clearly showing his affection towards her. "I love you, Snowfrost." When those four words were spoken, not one bit did he regret them. The tabby licked her ear and smiled. "I really truly love you."

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySat 1 Nov 2014 - 17:17

"I love you too, Rippletail." Snowfrost replied and began licking the tom's head. She was glad that he loved her, because she adored him too. She stopped licking his head and began to look at his face. The she cat smiled before scooted even closer to him. This was the night that she would never forget. Her love for the tom was so strong that not even StarClan would stop her from falling in love with him.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 5:26

OOC: Shall we bring the topic to a close? And, sorry for bad posts. I've not been in a good mood for the past few days

IC:
Rippletail felt like he was melting inside. This is the best night of my life. He drew his tail around her side and stroke her soft pelt. With emotion filled eyes he smiled and looked back at Snowfrost.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 8:45

Sure, I can create another topic whenever you're ready. And it's okay, I've had bad moods too. You're fine. :3

Snowfrost purred and rested her head on Rippletail's front paws. She liked how he stroked her pelt and she wondered where his spot was. She used her tail to stroke his neck and turned her head to look into his eyes. The cold breeze touch her pelt and she shivered. "Would you like to go to the warrior den?"
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 10:15

When Snowfrost stroked his neck, Rippletail practically fell asleep. "Sure." He yawned. The cold hard floor was giving him cramp, and when he stood up he wobbled slightly before falling over. "Oops." The tabby chuckled as he went to stand up again.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Nov 2014 - 16:58

Snowfrost had slowly sat up and gave her shoulder a lick. She curled her tail with Rippletail's before she started to walk slowly to the warrior den. "Do you want to hunt by the river after we finish our warrior duties tomorrow?" She whispered and looked at her handsome companion.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptyMon 3 Nov 2014 - 11:39

Excited by her offer, Rippletail's striped face lit up as he walked alongside Snowfrost. "I would love to." The tabby purred and butted his head against her shoulder. When the duo entered RiverClan camp, the tom's belly rumbled and he cast a longing side-glance at the relatively populous fresh-kill pile. "Would you like to share a fish? I mean, we can make up for it tomorrow, because we'll catch enough fish to feed everyone for moons!" He exclaimed quietly, a smile growing upon his maw. I feel like an apprentice again! Rippletail chuckled silently to himself as he remembered the days where he would catch the boniest fish and still feel proud.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 EmptyFri 7 Nov 2014 - 21:51

Snowfrost watched Rippletail with love in her eyes as he spoke. "Rippletail, I would love to. Besides, like you said, we can make up for it. I don't think it would hurt." The pretty silver she cat replied and rested her tail on the tom's back. She glanced at the fresh kill pile and smiled. She looked back at the handsome tom and blinked her eyes. "Race you to the fresh kill pile!" The mewed before walking quickly towards the food without looking back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little more than just sitting vigil...   A little more than just sitting vigil... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A little more than just sitting vigil...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next