Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

River Delight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)
Number of posts : 698

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: River Delight   River Delight EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 9:52

Snowfrost waited at the large rock behind of the RiverClan camp for Rippletail. She remembered hanging out with him the night before and now she couldn't wait to hang out with him again. Her favorite part of the night was when he confessed his love for her and they cuddled together while watching the stars. How lovely! She didn't tell him what she was planning to do today, but she hoped it would go well for the sake of him and her. Tonight wasn't as chilly as the night before so that was a good thing. Also, the moon was out so that there's light and the setting would look beautiful. The she cat couldn't control her love interest's feelings, and all she could do is hope for the best. Her heart raced the more she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
http://bigcatz.forumotion.com/
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 828

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 11:25

After a long day of patrols and hunting, Rippletail was looking forwards to snuggling up next to Snowfrost in their newly joined nests and settling down for a comfy night's sleep. He was lightly treading over dozing warriors when he reached their nest, and noticed Snowfrost wasn't there. "Snowfrost!?" He whispered rather loudly. "Snowfrost!?" The tabby scanned the warriors den, and eventually back-tracked into the camp. The chilly breeze lifted his fur, and he flailed around camp, frantically searching everywhere for his love interest. "Snowfrost, where are you?" Rippletail shook his head, the adrenaline and thought of losing his one true love was getting to his brain. "Calm down, Rippletail, she can't have gone far." He whispered to himself. Can't have gone far? For all I know she could be in ShadowClan camp, joining their Clan! Or captured by rogues and being tortured, or visiting WindClan! The tom scurried around camp for a while, unsure of what to do or whether to tell someone. Aha I haven't checked outside! Stupid fur-ball. Mentally face-pawing himself, Rippletail bounded out of camp, passing a rock with a silver lump on it, and raced a few fox-lengths before coming to a halt and searching the surrounding area. "Snowfrost? Are you out here?!"

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;
And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away."
-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan/ Senior Warrior (ShadowWhisper) ThunderClan/ Senior Warrior(EagleWing) ThunderClan/ Experienced Warrior (GingerLeaf) RiverClan/ Senior Warrior (SnowFrost) WindClan/ Senior Warrior (ScarletHeart)

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySun 23 Nov 2014 - 19:20

Snowfrost perked her ears when she heard Rippletail's voice. To her, he sounded worried. She leaped off of the boulder and rushed to his direction. The she cat pushed herself out of the reeds and stood in front of him. "Calm down, Rippletail. I'm here." She pushed her muzzle into Rippletail's and purred with love. She then pushed her head back. "I'm here," she repeated calmly. Excitement rushed down her body like a rushing river. "Are you up for a run?" Silently, she prayed to StarClan. Please let him say yes!
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 12:57

"Calm down, Rippletail, I'm here."

A flood of relief smothered the tabby like crashing waves and he almost collapsed on the grounds as Snowfrost pressed her muzzle against his. "Oh thank StarClan!" Rippletail sighed and purred. "A run? Of course. That will wake me up." He smiled and nudged her shoulder before looking out into the dark distance, with reeds sprouting from the ground and other plants embedded in the damp soil.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 13:47

"Okay, race you to the river!" Snowfrost mewed and dashed deeper into the territory. She didn't go to full speed because she wanted Rippletail to catch up. Excitement flooded in her at the thought of having fun with her friend again. She looked back to see if the tom was coming.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySat 29 Nov 2014 - 7:52

OOC: Ack, sorry this is so late >.<

Rippletail smiled and bounded after Snowfrost, reeds whipping his fur. It was not long until the tabby had caught up to his friend, and his muzzle was at her shoulder. The space in between the reeds thinned, until they stopped growing all together and the duo ran out onto the river bank. Rippletail, grinning at his plan, swerved in front of Snowfrost and leaped on top of her, his paws gently pressing her shoulder to the ground. "You were going to win, but I can't let that happen." He joked, and licked her cheek in affection.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySat 29 Nov 2014 - 9:00

( That's okay. x3)

Snowfrost looked up at Rippletail and stared at him. Her eyes were full of affection when she did that. Slowly, she reared up of her hind legs and kept that stance for a little while. She thought that if Rippletail wasn't putting too much pressure on her, she would be able to break free. The she cat saw that she was by the river bank and grinned. "And you're trying to stop me, but nothing can't keep me away from the river!" She laughed before pulled herself back using her leg power and leaped into the water. "Come in!"
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySat 29 Nov 2014 - 15:01

After being pushed back by Snowfrost, Rippletail laughed and dived into the river shortly after his companion. Once fully submerged, the tabby paddled deeper until he reached the bottom, then pushed upwards to break the surface of the water wit a giant splash. "Ah, it's freezing!" He gasped as his legs were treading-water.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptyMon 1 Dec 2014 - 10:01

Snowfrost swam toward him and licked his ear. "You're a strong warrior, you would survive." She purred and went further downstream. Maybe if we move more, we would get warmer. "You're it!" The she cat called out and stayed where she was until Rippletail came. She haven't played hide-and-seek for a long time, but she wanted to play the game now.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptyTue 2 Dec 2014 - 12:45

The tabby smiled as Snowfrost licked his ear, and shivered underwater. When she called him it and swam away, Rippletail smirked and ducked underwater once more, to glide towards the floating cat. When he was close enough, he kicked upwards and bobbed up infront of her to join their tails together briefly. "Now you're it!" He cried and immediately turned to paddle away from his Clan-mate, and hopefully one day, mate.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptyFri 5 Dec 2014 - 20:17

(Sorry about the late post!)

Snowfrost giggled before saying, "Not so fast!" She then bent her ears back and went underwater. As she swam over to him, she went in zigzags. Holding her breath, the cat reached Rippletail and leaped out of the water to tag him with her small paws. Instead of running, she swam around him, splashing water on him. The pretty she cat stared at the very handsome tom--stunned by his appearance.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySat 6 Dec 2014 - 7:24

OOC: Don't worry- I'm late all the time!

The flailing tom laughed as Snowfrost tagged him and began splashing water at his face. "Hey, that's cheating!" Rippletail giggled. He then took in a deep gulp of breath and sunk deeper into the river. When he was at an adequate level, he propelled himself towards his floating companion, using his long tail to direct him until he was directly under his target. Without wasting any time, he glided skyward and tackled Snowfrost from underneath her, so she was hoisted onto Rippletail's shoulders. "You're it!"

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptyFri 12 Dec 2014 - 16:26

(Lolz x3)

Snowfrost giggled and batted Rippletail's shoulders with her paws. She didn't tell him that he was it, because something had caught her attention. Swimming underwater was a fish going downstream. Slowly, she dived in the water and swam gracefully towards the fish. When she got close enough, she grabbed the fish with her sharp claws and pushed up to the surface.

Snowfrost then swam back to the tom with the fish in her jaws. "This is for you, Rippletail. But anyways, you're it!" Instead of swimming away, the placed the fish close to the tom's face so that it could slap it with its tail (since it was still alive, but nearly dead). "See, even the fish says so!" The pretty she cat blinked her eyes quickly and floated in the water while waiting for Rippletail's reply.
Back to top Go down
iceychu

iceychu

Sagittarius Snake

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 6:14

Rippletail felt Snowfrost's weight lift from his shouldrrs, and heard a splash a little further down stream. He turned around to see what the matter was, only to see her swimming back towards him with a fish clamped in her jaws. The tabby was about to compliment her catch until the fish let out a burst of energy and flapped its tail across the his muzzle. "Ouch! I can't be it because you have to touch me, not the fish!" Rippletail grinned and his eyes glittered before her ducked under water again.

-Percy Bysshe Shelley
Back to top Go down
Alastine

Alastine

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight EmptySun 14 Dec 2014 - 11:35

"Alright," Snowfrost mewed before tossing the dead fish on the shore. After she did that, she swam back to Rippletail--who was already underwater. She then went underwater so that she was on the same level he was. Grinning, the pretty she cat mimicked her love interest's moves. Her eyes shone as she did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

River Delight Empty
PostSubject: Re: River Delight   River Delight Empty

Back to top Go down

River Delight
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next